Dr. Sarah Caines

Rate Dr. Sarah Caines

Dr. Sarah Caines's Ratings

Great family Dr. We are vey lucky to have her look after our family.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Caines, should be commended for her knowledge, as a family physician. She is an excellent example of what we expect from our doctor and we are rateful for her time and effort in treating our medical problems.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

This doctor is very caring and concerned about the whole person's health.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

Absolutely no complaints about Dr. Caines, she is very knowledgeable and really cares about her patients. Was so impressed after my first appointment with her, I hope to be her patient for as long as possible. She is very thorough in her answers to my questions and procedures like annual paps are as quick and bearable as possible (in comparison to other MDs) She always walks in with a smile and takes genuine interest in how you're doing. So glad I found a doctor I can have complete faith in. Highly recommended!

Submitted May 8, 2011 | flag

Dr.Sarah Caines always gives you the time.She is a very caring person who cares about her patient's.Also her receptionist is a lovely lady that goes above and beyond to help you.

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Caines is the best doctor I have ever had! She is friendly, knowledgeable, kind and an absolute gem in this field. She takes excellent care of my entire family and her receptionist, Brenda, is just as excellent as Dr. Caines. I feel very lucky that I was able to meet Dr. Caines and have her take us on as her patients.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

Dr.Caines is a wonderful doctor. She is a careful listener, is very knowlegeable, and involves you in decisions regarding your health. Just terrific!

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

Excellent Physician, very well trained and patient. She takes the time needed with each patient.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr.Sarah Caines and her staff are The best.Not to often do you have a doctor go out of their way to trully help you.She's caring,professional,and more importtantly she always gives you the time.There couldn't be any better doctor to have in the Saint John region.She is Awesome, there isn't to many people like her anymore and she is my doctor..

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

She is simply the best! You are always greeted with a smile, and she makes sure you understand test results, lab findings, etc.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2010 | flag