Rate Dr. Sarah Caines

Dr. Sarah Caines's Ratings

So lucky to have her as our Dr. and all in the office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Doctor and staff are incredible and we couldn't have lucked into a better office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Great family Dr. We are vey lucky to have her look after our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Dr. Caines, should be commended for her knowledge, as a family physician. She is an excellent example of what we expect from our doctor and we are rateful for her time and effort in treating our medical problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

This doctor is very caring and concerned about the whole person's health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Absolutely no complaints about Dr. Caines, she is very knowledgeable and really cares about her patients. Was so impressed after my first appointment with her, I hope to be her patient for as long as possible. She is very thorough in her answers to my questions and procedures like annual paps are as quick and bearable as possible (in comparison to other MDs) She always walks in with a smile and takes genuine interest in how you're doing. So glad I found a doctor I can have complete faith in. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Dr.Sarah Caines always gives you the time.She is a very caring person who cares about her patient's.Also her receptionist is a lovely lady that goes above and beyond to help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Caines is the best doctor I have ever had! She is friendly, knowledgeable, kind and an absolute gem in this field. She takes excellent care of my entire family and her receptionist, Brenda, is just as excellent as Dr. Caines. I feel very lucky that I was able to meet Dr. Caines and have her take us on as her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr.Caines is a wonderful doctor. She is a careful listener, is very knowlegeable, and involves you in decisions regarding your health. Just terrific!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Excellent Physician, very well trained and patient. She takes the time needed with each patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444513].votes_count ]]