Rate Dr. Wendy Takeda

Dr. Wendy Takeda's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Takeda for about 6 months now!
I have to say.....she is fantastic. As soon as she got in the room on the first visit, she diagnosed some of my issues with my back pain and started telling me about my personality traits and I was shocked because she was right on the money! it is like she is physic.
She goes into every patients room and all you can hear is her laughing with each pt which is so nice! she is very skilled and very kind and always makes the pain go away.
I really love my acupuncture appts and always feel great afterwards!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

The very best!If you do not feel wonderful when you arrive ...you will when you leave.Great staff and caring Doctors.I recommend this awesome procedure and Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

I don't know how or why this works, but it works. Wendy Takeda is great at her job. Immediate stress and pain relief.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

What a fantastic lady. She is kind, caring and extremely competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

I have not had an appointment for a while because I have moved out of town but have just starting driving the three hour trip back into town to get treatments from Wendy - I have not found anyone else who can relieve the 'ailments',

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

I really enjoy going and seeing Wendy. She makes you feel comfortable right away and has great insights into your problems. I didn't even have to say anything before she knew what some of my problems were. I would go and see her again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr Takeda's assessment is very thorough and her intuitiveness comes close to remarkable. I have complete trust in her knowledge and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444704].votes_count ]]