Dr. R. Maharaj

Dr. R. Maharaj

Rate Dr. R. Maharaj

Dr. R. Maharaj's Ratings

I was seen at eyeLABS. I was pleasantly surprised with the thorough testing done prior to even seeing Dr. Richard Maharaj. I had a short waiting time. I found Dr. Maharaj to be a very knowledgeable and approachable Doctor. The eyeLABS staff are excellent! I highly recommend this clinic.

Submitted May 4, 2014 | flag

I saw dr maharaj at the eyelab and am so happy. Never new how dry eyes happened to me. He is on tv and is famous for his eye cleaning. I had one done and I feel so good now for 3months still. Nobody pay attention to me like this before.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

dr. maharaj cured my dry eyes and is still taking care of them. i only use a drop once in a while and so much comfort is back. i had dry eyes for 7 years after laser surgery. 3 different drs told me to use drops all the time each hour. i had a specilist put me on a prescription for 2 years that didnt help.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Maharaj was great, took the time to explain all the tests and made sure to advise my family doctor to follow up.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

I'm so happy he's back...best dr at the office. Dr. Arshinoff's office wasn't the same without him.

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

The girl testing me first took over 1 hour to see me...Dr Maharaj took me in quickly and made up for it. He is great. Said he was leaving the office tho. I'm really going to miss him.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Richard checked my eye that was hurting for weeks. All my other doctors gave me different drops but it wasn't getting better. It was because they were wrong. He saw me for weeks and gave me the right drops until it was finally gone and was kind and told me what was going on the whole time. The best doctor Ive ever had.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

Service and expertise. The two words that explain Dr. Maharaj and office best. I'm alive thanks to them.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgable and good explanations. Very reassuring. The best for putting you at ease!

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Maharaj is patient, approachable, and ensures you have time to ask all your questions, to which he reponds thoroughly. He remains professional and personable at the same time. I would definetely recommend him to anyone I know. His office is a pleasant surprise at the top of the hill! Thank you, Dr. Maharaj!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag