Rate Dr. R. Maharaj

Dr. R. Maharaj's Ratings

I am always impressed with the manner and depth of knowledge he brings to his patients. He is very much involved in the profession as a whole but more importantly, the most "up to date" research in the field of "Eye-Care" that he brings to bear in treating his patients. He is to be commended very highly indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Maharaj for my dry years recently, and he has been nothing short of amazing. He is extremely knowledgable in the field and will consider all options available to you. I never felt like he pressured me into any treatment and explained my condition and options in clear and understandable terms. Highly recommended for all dry eye sufferers in the Greater Toronto Area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Maharaj since April 2013 and highly recommend him. I have a particularly challenging case of dry eye that has been complicated by Lyme disease and Dr. Maharaj is the best in his field. He always takes the time to answer my questions. He is caring, extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his work - an unbeatable combination in any doctor.

I am grateful to Dr. Maharaj and his team for their excellent care. Whether you struggle with dry eye or are looking for routine eye care, he is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I was seen at eyeLABS. I was pleasantly surprised with the thorough testing done prior to even seeing Dr. Richard Maharaj. I had a short waiting time. I found Dr. Maharaj to be a very knowledgeable and approachable Doctor. The eyeLABS staff are excellent! I highly recommend this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I saw dr maharaj at the eyelab and am so happy. Never new how dry eyes happened to me. He is on tv and is famous for his eye cleaning. I had one done and I feel so good now for 3months still. Nobody pay attention to me like this before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

dr. maharaj cured my dry eyes and is still taking care of them. i only use a drop once in a while and so much comfort is back. i had dry eyes for 7 years after laser surgery. 3 different drs told me to use drops all the time each hour. i had a specilist put me on a prescription for 2 years that didnt help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

Dr. Maharaj was great, took the time to explain all the tests and made sure to advise my family doctor to follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

I'm so happy he's back...best dr at the office. Dr. Arshinoff's office wasn't the same without him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

The girl testing me first took over 1 hour to see me...Dr Maharaj took me in quickly and made up for it. He is great. Said he was leaving the office tho. I'm really going to miss him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

Dr. Richard checked my eye that was hurting for weeks. All my other doctors gave me different drops but it wasn't getting better. It was because they were wrong. He saw me for weeks and gave me the right drops until it was finally gone and was kind and told me what was going on the whole time. The best doctor Ive ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233525].votes_count ]]