Rate Dr. Conrad Keebler

Dr. Conrad Keebler's Ratings

The best cardiologist I've ever seen. He takes all of the time you require. No question is left unanswered with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

BEWARE of Dr Keebler!!! He doesn't like to lose a single patient. He want you to get flu shots and if you try iodine he is...against it! If he recognize that you will not comeback ever he ask you to lie down massage your belly and suddenly go right down and push hard and you fill sharp pain and after few days you like I did develop hernia!!! It is very hard to believe it. When I look him at that moment he had fear in his eyes...he new I recognized that he did hurt me. This doctor is not a human being any more...he is THE BEAST!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2547148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Keebler is absolutely first-class, a doctor I would recommend to anybody. He puts you at ease immediately,treats you with the utmost respect, and never moralises. He involves you in a discussion about your medical issues, and lays out all the options. I wish he could be my GP, but unfortunately the system won't allow that. Too bad, because he is a far better doctor than my GP. If all B.C. doctors were Dr. Keeblers, it would be the best medical system in the world, by far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Dr. Keebler presented as an amazing human being as well as a highly knowledgeable,compassionate doctor. He is also very wise. I was put through the necessary testing and in his wisdom alongwith the rest results was able to conclude and inform me that the chest pain was due to a recent event in my life that had impacted me emotionally. He was correct. There had been a death in my family. His office staff is kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

Keebler is the kindest, smartest, most thorough and determined doctor I have ever visited. None of the usual arrogance of docs in the Canadian system. Never a sense of being rushed or going over the regulation 15 minute units of time. I am very glad to be in his care and feel confident that his opinions, discoveries, and suggested treatments are all legit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

One of the best doctors I have ever met. Recommend highly. Very easy to talk to and understand. One of the best cardiologists in the region.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

What an amazing man, kind, considerate, just a lovely person. The best doctor I have seen in my many years, knowlegeable, caring, professional. He listens and responds to all concerns and makes sure you understand what has been said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Hands down the best doctor I've ever had. He takes as much time needed to explain things in laymans terms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I visited this Dr after not being satisfied with my previous cardiologist. My visit with Dr Keebler was a like a wonderful breath of fresh air. He took the time to listen and the time to explain my condition as well as my options. I believe him to be a experienced, knowledgeable, caring Doctor. I feel so much better have him in my corner. This doctor is "old school" and you can tell is a doctor and a man of the utmost integrity. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found him. Strongly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Best doctor I have found in Vancouver so far. I wish my family doctor had at least half of his excellent attitude on service and concern on patients' wellness. He and his staff made my day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1233576].votes_count ]]