Rate Dr. Conrad Keebler

Dr. Conrad Keebler's Ratings

Dr Keebler is absolutely first-class, a doctor I would recommend to anybody. He puts you at ease immediately,treats you with the utmost respect, and never moralises. He involves you in a discussion about your medical issues, and lays out all the options. I wish he could be my GP, but unfortunately the system won't allow that. Too bad, because he is a far better doctor than my GP. If all B.C. doctors were Dr. Keeblers, it would be the best medical system in the world, by far.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Keebler presented as an amazing human being as well as a highly knowledgeable,compassionate doctor. He is also very wise. I was put through the necessary testing and in his wisdom alongwith the rest results was able to conclude and inform me that the chest pain was due to a recent event in my life that had impacted me emotionally. He was correct. There had been a death in my family. His office staff is kind and helpful.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

Keebler is the kindest, smartest, most thorough and determined doctor I have ever visited. None of the usual arrogance of docs in the Canadian system. Never a sense of being rushed or going over the regulation 15 minute units of time. I am very glad to be in his care and feel confident that his opinions, discoveries, and suggested treatments are all legit.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

One of the best doctors I have ever met. Recommend highly. Very easy to talk to and understand. One of the best cardiologists in the region.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2012 | flag

What an amazing man, kind, considerate, just a lovely person. The best doctor I have seen in my many years, knowlegeable, caring, professional. He listens and responds to all concerns and makes sure you understand what has been said.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Hands down the best doctor I've ever had. He takes as much time needed to explain things in laymans terms.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

I visited this Dr after not being satisfied with my previous cardiologist. My visit with Dr Keebler was a like a wonderful breath of fresh air. He took the time to listen and the time to explain my condition as well as my options. I believe him to be a experienced, knowledgeable, caring Doctor. I feel so much better have him in my corner. This doctor is "old school" and you can tell is a doctor and a man of the utmost integrity. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found him. Strongly recommend.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

Best doctor I have found in Vancouver so far. I wish my family doctor had at least half of his excellent attitude on service and concern on patients' wellness. He and his staff made my day!

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

My case was complex, and yet not urgent. Just determining whether to take blood pressure medicine. He took as long as was needed to discuss and consider the issues very thoroughly. Pleasant, thoughtful, and very knowledgeable.

Submitted March 25, 2012 | flag

He took the time to make sure I understood my condition and personally telephoned me one evening to let me know the results of a test. Wonderful, warm, knowledgable man and great staff.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag