Rate Dr. Dragana Radovanovic

Dr. Dragana Radovanovic's Ratings

Thought I'd give this place a try as is close to my home. Hygenist was rude, miserable and bantered about how things were not here job to the receptionist while cleaning my teeth. Prices were more than twice what I pay at my regular dentist who I will continue to go to even though I have to drive across town. Space is small and too open you can see all other patients and hear conversations. I will save my money and go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Went to see Dr. Rad for a cracked tooth and she did a 2 hour assessment on me, went through every single tooth and found many more procedures that needed to be done aside from the cracked tooth. She was very friendly and kind. I had to get the roof of my mouth frozed which hurts more than the gums and she was asking if i was okay, rubbing my cheeck afterward. She was very warm and kind, couldn't have asked for better. The freezing lady, Nadia is a different story. Very rude and abrupt, made me feel like she was not impressed and I was a burden to her. Ashley at the front was extremely nice along with another girl. There was one younger lady taking pictures of my teeth who just seemed like a stuck up cow. Overall I would go back and recommend DR. Rad. Nadia was a **** but there's always at least one rude lady in an office setting

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

I saw Dr. Radovanovic for a filling on a very deep cavity. She was patient, kind, and went out of her way to make sure that I was comfortable during the entire procedure. She saved my molar and I did not have to have a root canal. She is an excellent dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I saw this dentist to have a cavity filled and I was not completely frozen when she started drilling. It old her i felt paid and this dentist told me that it couldn't be, and that I must be afraid of the sound of the drill and not actually in any pain. I know the difference. Completely patronizing and I will never go back. I also found the receptionist and hygienist to be very unfriendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Rad for 10 years. She has been a wonderful dentist. She is dilligent, keeps up to date with her skills and is trustworthy. The office is very clean, and standards of care and practice are of high quality. I once had problems where the freezing would not take, and we scheduled an appointment for another date. Dr. Rad would not work on someone knowing their freezing did not take. She is extremely compassionate and caring. I also have had great experiences with the other staff including Nadia, who is a very hardworking dental hygenist. Using the blue booties, keeps the office clean, which I would hope people would appreciate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Radovanovic is extremely knowledgeable and eager to help. I have been her patient for 10 years and have nothing but good things to say about her work. She will tell you what kind of work you need to get done and says everything straight so you know what to expect. I never had a problem with fillings or any other work that she has done. It was always top quality. I have no problem of putting booties on especially during the winter time it is common sense that it is nicer to see clean dental office than to see trail of dirt from outside shoes. Their office and equipment is always so clean and spotless. Nadia is also very good dental hygienist. She is thorough and removes all stains. They are always there for you and willing to help you. I would give them thumbs up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

had my teeth cleaned today by Nadia whose been my hygenist for the past 10 years since this office opened. Nadia is diligent and pays attention to details and genuinely cares about my oral health, having helped me heal from gum disease, patiently cleaning them each 3 months for about 2 years, so I could save my teeth. as her usual practice, she took me before my scheduled time, greeted me and always checked to ensure that I'm ok during the procedure. I love the care I receive when I come to Dr. Rad's office, that's why I keep coming back, even when I'm between jobs and have no insurance coverage. Dr. Rad and her staff are dedicated professionals ( I like being called "sweetie" "honey" because it takes away from the sterile environment of the dental office). Thumbs up ladies--- you rock and I'll never have another dental team again so long as you're here.. so yes, I really do doze off in the dentist chair...Thank you for being amazing at all you do....-Annette B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

Dr Rad is an excellent dentist. She is very knowledgeable, gentle and patient. Me and my children have had a lot of dental work done by her and her staff and never had any problems. I have to mention that she is also great with the children. I find her and her staff very friendly, caring and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2010

Dr. Rad has also started drilling in my teeth without me being fully frozen, more traumatizing than painful especially where I have such bad dental anxiety. Not a fan of the new receptionist nor the hygienist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2010

Not a dentist that I would recommend. She did a few things and it seemed as though she had no idea what she was doing. Also, when she freezed my mouth before she began drilling, she did not use enough medication and I could feel it. This happened a couple of times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444946].votes_count ]]