Rate Dr. Carlos Cohen

Dr. Carlos Cohen's Ratings

I was seeing this guy for my acne. Just got the usual antibiotics and face wash, the face wash I liked using. Nothing exceptional about him. I didn't know back then but dermatologist are a waste of money for acne. They don't give or don't know the real info to patients on what causes acne and how to be healed of it.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Very professional Doctor. His new office staff, which I love, are so friendly and sweet! Plus I only had to wait 5 minutes! Would recommend his office to everyone!

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Excellent office. Excellent care. I have not encountered better care at any dermatology practice in Florida. Everyone is bilingual. Little waiting time. Knowledgeable doctor, which is the most important thing

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

The lady who books the appointments is great when once you get her on the phone. Receptionist who answers phone, when she answers, is Rude!! Half the time she doesn't answer & you leave a message & then don't call you back. Dr. Cohen is great, I think he's very knowledgable & well trained but he really needs to spend some $$ salary-wise to get good personnel.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cohen is great, he is a very nice, professional individual. However his staff is quite the opposite. Receptionist is rude, and clueless, and not helpful at all. Why is it so difficult to get someone on the phone when you call. Customer service from the receptionist was horrible, but Dr. Cohen was not bad at all. The treatment he provided for me worked very well. I would definitely go back to see him because he is very knowledgeable. I just wish he would hire a better receptionist.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

Great doctor overall but I have to say that I will not be going back because of the staff. I never received a bill after my first visit, when I came back the receptionist wouldn't allow me to leave or see the doctor until I paid the amount that I never received on a bill to begin with. I left my new mailing address and had them update the system since I just recently moved and left without seeing the doctor. 15 phone calls in one week after(from that same receptionist) threatening to take me to collections and me calling back as much as I could to ask for her to send me a bill. I decided to hire a lawyer since I am being harrassed and yet no bill has been sent to my home. The receptionist so rudely said "Good luck with that" and hung up the phone on me. Such a shame since this doctor was recomended to me through one of the best known and well respected doctors in Florida. I understand they might be frustrated with people not paying their bills but that was an insult.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2009 | flag

My entire family sees Dr Cohen. One of my children has eczema and has been treated by him for several years now. He is very professional, polite and great bedside manners. Office nice, clean and organized.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag