Rate Dr. Anil R. Shah

Dr. Anil R. Shah's Ratings

Dr. Shah and staff are awesome! They really make you feel at ease and comfortable. I was able to have my in office procedure done and go to work a couple hours later without any bruising or way of noticing that I had anything done. I'm recommending him to my friends and family!

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

best rhinoplasty surgeon. love my new nose. he operated on Miss USA girls and several models. plus he is very cute which doesn't hurt!

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Anil Shah has been great! His staff is really nice, friendly and professional. Rhinoplasty is a big decision, so I wanted to pick a surgeon I felt confident in. Dr Shah and his team made me feel comfortable. My surgery went well. Recovery has been great. I definitely like my new nose better. It's only been 3 months, so can't wait to see what it looks like past the 1 year mark. I would recommend Dr Shah and his team, with no hesitation whatsoever, for Rhinoplasty. Will be glad to update this as my nose improves.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

After researching various facial plastic surgeons in the Chicagoland area and going through numerous consultations, Dr. Shah was spot on with his suggestions for my rhinoplasty. Not only did he notice my deviated septum (which many other doctors did not), he suggested the point of my rhinoplasty was not to give me the perfect nose, but to draw attention away from my nose. This is exactly what I was looking for. Two and a half weeks post-op, my results are amazing! Everything looks exactly as we discussed, and the recovery was relatively painless, and without packing my nose! His staff is extremely helpful via email, phone and Skype. Overall, I would choose Dr. Shah again and recommend him to anyone looking for a facial plastic surgeon. His prices are extremely reasonable, and I have nothing but great things to say about his staff.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shah did an amazing job removing the mole from my chin. I felt comfortable with him, his staff and the procedure. And his follow-up was excellent. Thank you, Dr. Shah!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Young. handsome, gentle, skillful facial surgeon. Office 9th floor of the famous WATERTOWER building between Lakeshore Drive and Michigan Avenue with 4 floors of parking. As an operating room nurse I believe anything you can do to make yourself feel good is worth the time and money. Dr Shah is an excellent choice.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Shah for 3 years. I first started with a liquid lift. I have wanted my nose fixed since forever. 5 months ago I decided to take the plunge. I got the works; a face lift, rhinoplasty, chin implant, upper/lower eyes, and fat transfer. I am thrilled with the results. I can breathe out of my nose for the first time and it looks great. My friends tell me I look 20 years younger. My experience with Dr. Shah and his staff has always been a pleasure.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

failed septoplasty, i've had a very very simple deviated septum and guess what, he couldn't fix it, my septum looks untouched, not worth all the ****ing i suffered.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

I would NOT recommend going to Dr. Shah for a rhinoplasty. Not only is his staff EXTREMELY disorganized, but his work is not impressive. I had an open rhinoplasty about three weeks ago, and my nose (which was not crooked before) is noticeably crooked to the left side. The tip is no smaller than what we discussed, and he did not make changes to the bridge that we had discussed at my consultation. My nose looks absolutely NOTHING like the computer morphed images that he had shown me. When he removed my cast I was terrified and almost started crying. He just put out his hand, said "you did great" and WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM!!!!!!! Extremely rude and frightening. Do NOT go to Dr. Shah for a rhino!!!! Save yourself the headache and horror!!!!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

no satisfied with all the work he did, dr lie about results and doesn't have much experience, it is not possible to reach the dr, the staff will be your messenger, avoid.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag