Rate Dr. Robert C. Kornhaber

Dr. Robert C. Kornhaber's Ratings

Dr. Kornhaber is a reasonable guy and quite down to earth. He is an older man who shares personal information during sessions (not all psychs do, so whether or not you like that is a matter of preference). I don't know if he has an actual hearing issue or if this is just a part of his personality, but things didn't seem to really penetrate until I raised my voice and shouted at him. Not sure if others have had that experience of if they're just naturally louder than I.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Kornhaber brought me out of my depression and helped me improve other aspects of my life. He is caring, understanding, non-judgemental, and also funny at times. I have been seeing him for therapy once a week for the past year and continue to do so. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs someone to talk to.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

He is a fantastic doctor, and, a for real caring person. One of the best!

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kornhaber is a great Doctor for OCD Patients!Super Nice ,on time, very patient and kind. I would recommend him to any one. This is coming from a person who dislikes most Doctors! I believe he also does marrage counsiling. I Can't say enough good about him!

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag