Rate Dr. Yong Chen

Dr. Yong Chen's Ratings

I was barely walking. Went to the store and some other places. and people who saw me referred me to him. I got three referrals from three people I didn't know. Thought it was a message from God. Went to see him and after the first treatment my paid was down 50%, the next visit my paid was down by 30% more. He told me to see my Ortho and low and behold the Ortho, who had to do x-rays told me what Dr. Chen told me without x-rays. I didn't go through physical therapy, I went back to Dr. Chen and a few days after that treatment was pain free. That was in 2005. It was the best $75 dollars I've ever spent on a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Outstanding doctor. He takes the time to listen to his patients and gives his all to relieve their pain. Very professional group, clean office and it's always a pleasure going there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr.Chen and staff are wonderful. The acupuncture and massage treatment have done wonders for my pain and stress level. He is a very professional and pleasant doctor. The office is very clean with a soothing atmosphere. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

Dr. Chen is an EXCEPTIONAL doctor. He combines acupuncture, accupressure, cupping and massage for pain relief. This is definetly a winning combination. I have seen many acupuncturists and he is the best. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He spends alot of time with the patient and is effective in resolving pain issues. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445626].votes_count ]]