Rate Dr. Yong Chen

Dr. Yong Chen's Ratings

Outstanding doctor. He takes the time to listen to his patients and gives his all to relieve their pain. Very professional group, clean office and it's always a pleasure going there.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

Dr.Chen and staff are wonderful. The acupuncture and massage treatment have done wonders for my pain and stress level. He is a very professional and pleasant doctor. The office is very clean with a soothing atmosphere. Highly recommended!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Chen is an EXCEPTIONAL doctor. He combines acupuncture, accupressure, cupping and massage for pain relief. This is definetly a winning combination. I have seen many acupuncturists and he is the best. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He spends alot of time with the patient and is effective in resolving pain issues. I highly recommend him!

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag