You may also like

Rate Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo

Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo's Ratings

Been our doctor for six years and haven't met a more dedicated doc. My mum was in hospital for one month and he managed to figure out her problem and treat it, even when the specialists couldn't. People don't realise how hard some of the doctors work and the challenges they face in the medical system. Just glad he's still in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Way too many patients! It is such a shame to see a doctor being so dedicated to making money rather than caring for others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Grateful to have him as a doctor. Definitely gets you to understand and take responsibility for your own health. He has an excellent disposition with my family and many of my friends whom I've referred to him. Thanks B

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2605524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Brilliant! Compassionate! Tells you like it is and expects you will take responsibility for your own health.....as it should be...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I was referred to Dr Bhagaloo by a friend of mine for my diabetes. He really is a no nonsense doctor and will tell you like it is. Within weeks I was in his diabetes clinic and had seen other doctors whom he refered me to. In six months my diabetes was under control and I have him to thank. I struggled for 5 years and only wish I had found him sooner. Just hope he doesn't leave town, like all the good ones do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I started seeing Doc B for my asthma and in the past 6 months I went from having uncontrolled asthma to very well controlled. My previous doctor never took the time or effort to monitor me and I never had any testing done. I feel great thanks to him and just hope he doesn't leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I have seen Dr. B for a number of issues the past few years and he is always understanding and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

I saw Dr Bhagaloo after my family doctor left the country, and he has helped me get control of my asthma in such a short space of time. Thanks to him and Sara, I understand my problem so much better and feel better. The wait time to get the lung test is long, but is well worth the wait. I am so grateful to both of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr B and his team have helped my husband and I greatly with our COPD. We were diagnosed and treated in a organized manner and refered on to rehab . They have followed up with us regularly and our health continues to improve. Thanks Dr B!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496346].votes_count ]]