Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo

Rate Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo

Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo's Ratings

I have seen Dr. B for a number of issues the past few years and he is always understanding and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr Bhagaloo after my family doctor left the country, and he has helped me get control of my asthma in such a short space of time. Thanks to him and Sara, I understand my problem so much better and feel better. The wait time to get the lung test is long, but is well worth the wait. I am so grateful to both of them.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr B and his team have helped my husband and I greatly with our COPD. We were diagnosed and treated in a organized manner and refered on to rehab . They have followed up with us regularly and our health continues to improve. Thanks Dr B!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

This Dr has cancelled more then he has seen me. He has cancelled 3 times in a row, the staff saying he won't come to the clinic if there aren't enough appointments, for him. Who the Heck does he think he is. Shouldn't be a DR in Saskatchewan. I took the day off to make the appointment all 3 days. God forbid I have a life threatening condition. Can't recommend this Dr to anyone.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Had spotting 12 wks pregnant. He sent me to test hcg levels 3x. At next appt B said levels had dropped & "viability of pregnancy is not an option". Said he'd get me an u/s to "see what tissue was left inside" & decide how to remove it. At u/s, tech began & within 2 mins said "here's your baby, here's the heartbeat". I believe Dr. B should've checked if hcg levels are accurate indication of impending miscarriage before telling me preg wasn't viable. I was upset by how he delivered news in such a blunt, cold manner. I've heard this news before, by an on-call dr in the ER. I saw a new dr the day after B had given us the bad news. First thing she did was call an OB to ask her opinion. OB said hcg levels shouldn't be tested to determine viability this far along in preg as they naturally drop. B could have made that phone call before delivering such devastating (inaccurate) news. This was a mistake that could have been easily avoided. I do not recommend Dr. Bhagaloo.

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Bhagaloo because my Doc was not available. He was very helpful and kind and made arrangements for me to see a Chiropractor quickly. I had not slept properly for several days and I was not in a very good space. He took great care of me and I would like to Thank Dr. Bhagaloo for that care! Melanie L.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2013 | flag

I have been visiting Dr.Bhagaloo ever since i was at university , almost 4 years now. A very patient listener, wrote me down for a complete blood work and when the results came in, I was diagnosed with Pneumonia. He called me up over booking an immediate appointment and wrote me down the prescriptions. On few other issues, that i have visited him for. He referred me to the concerned specialist and has always made ways to see the specialist by calling up the specialist doctors office and booking the appointment himself to fasten up the treatment process. A great human being, wonderful personality and has great knowledge. Once when i took my friend to him, he wasn't too sure of something, he brought another doctor (his colleague) who is practicing in the same clinic and listened to his suggestions too. Good luck Dr.Bhagaloo, hoping to see you soon as the best doc in town.

Submitted June 16, 2013 | flag

Submitted Aug. 12, 2012 | flag

Very nice doctor and very smart. I take my 2 sons to him and they really like him. He seems very current in all his knowledge.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag