Rate Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo

Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Bhagaloo by a friend of mine for my diabetes. He really is a no nonsense doctor and will tell you like it is. Within weeks I was in his diabetes clinic and had seen other doctors whom he refered me to. In six months my diabetes was under control and I have him to thank. I struggled for 5 years and only wish I had found him sooner. Just hope he doesn't leave town, like all the good ones do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I started seeing Doc B for my asthma and in the past 6 months I went from having uncontrolled asthma to very well controlled. My previous doctor never took the time or effort to monitor me and I never had any testing done. I feel great thanks to him and just hope he doesn't leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I have seen Dr. B for a number of issues the past few years and he is always understanding and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

I saw Dr Bhagaloo after my family doctor left the country, and he has helped me get control of my asthma in such a short space of time. Thanks to him and Sara, I understand my problem so much better and feel better. The wait time to get the lung test is long, but is well worth the wait. I am so grateful to both of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr B and his team have helped my husband and I greatly with our COPD. We were diagnosed and treated in a organized manner and refered on to rehab . They have followed up with us regularly and our health continues to improve. Thanks Dr B!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

This Dr has cancelled more then he has seen me. He has cancelled 3 times in a row, the staff saying he won't come to the clinic if there aren't enough appointments, for him. Who the Heck does he think he is. Shouldn't be a DR in Saskatchewan. I took the day off to make the appointment all 3 days. God forbid I have a life threatening condition. Can't recommend this Dr to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Had spotting 12 wks pregnant. He sent me to test hcg levels 3x. At next appt B said levels had dropped & "viability of pregnancy is not an option". Said he'd get me an u/s to "see what tissue was left inside" & decide how to remove it. At u/s, tech began & within 2 mins said "here's your baby, here's the heartbeat". I believe Dr. B should've checked if hcg levels are accurate indication of impending miscarriage before telling me preg wasn't viable. I was upset by how he delivered news in such a blunt, cold manner. I've heard this news before, by an on-call dr in the ER. I saw a new dr the day after B had given us the bad news. First thing she did was call an OB to ask her opinion. OB said hcg levels shouldn't be tested to determine viability this far along in preg as they naturally drop. B could have made that phone call before delivering such devastating (inaccurate) news. This was a mistake that could have been easily avoided. I do not recommend Dr. Bhagaloo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Bhagaloo because my Doc was not available. He was very helpful and kind and made arrangements for me to see a Chiropractor quickly. I had not slept properly for several days and I was not in a very good space. He took great care of me and I would like to Thank Dr. Bhagaloo for that care! Melanie L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

I have been visiting Dr.Bhagaloo ever since i was at university , almost 4 years now. A very patient listener, wrote me down for a complete blood work and when the results came in, I was diagnosed with Pneumonia. He called me up over booking an immediate appointment and wrote me down the prescriptions. On few other issues, that i have visited him for. He referred me to the concerned specialist and has always made ways to see the specialist by calling up the specialist doctors office and booking the appointment himself to fasten up the treatment process. A great human being, wonderful personality and has great knowledge. Once when i took my friend to him, he wasn't too sure of something, he brought another doctor (his colleague) who is practicing in the same clinic and listened to his suggestions too. Good luck Dr.Bhagaloo, hoping to see you soon as the best doc in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445659].votes_count ]]