Rate Dr. Gary T. Robinson

Dr. Gary T. Robinson's Ratings

I would opine Dr Robinson as a phenomenal surgeon, our counties best. He has removed a lung & an adrenal gland related to cancer. I suspect he has saved my life both times. If it were a hangnail or a lung, I clearly would go with Dr Robinson, I have & it all worked fine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Highly recommend! Have been his patient 4 years for breast cancer-related biopsies and surgeries. Truly a caring and knowledgable doctor! His staff are so friendly and caring. Dr. Robinson is my favorite doctor of the six doctors I go to on a regular basis. He literally has saved my life due to his amazing instincts and unquestionable knowledge and surgical skills. I can't say enough good about him, and have highly recommend him if you are looking for a doctor who really cares about his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

Arrogant bedside manner.He messed up a relatives operation when he put a colostomy bag on her side and didn't fix it where it poured the bowels into the bag and we had to get another Dr. to fix it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445848].votes_count ]]