Rate Dr. Hassney A. Hamood

Dr. Hassney A. Hamood's Ratings

Staff weak and pathetic. They scheduled and assured that they took my insurance. After getting a referral, and driving over 20 miles each way in the worst storm of LA 2014, I was turned away coldly. They do not care about YOU and are careless, thoughtless and incompetent. All other sites has this DR rated EXTREMELY LOW...and for God Reason. Shop around and see!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Dr Hamood was very informative at office visit and after my son had surgery he took time to come talk to me in the waiting room.We even got a follow up call at home to see how my son was doing after surgery. This is so wonderful to know that there are actually doctors out there that still care about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

They allowed me to come in immediately to deal with a hearing loss problem. I waited a while for the doctor to become available, but apparently he often stays late to see all the patients. He treated the problem perfectly -- it was just ear wax that he flushed and scraped out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445999].votes_count ]]