Rate Dr. Yaser A. Metwally

Dr. Yaser A. Metwally's Ratings

The care after surgery was extremely poor. When I woke up, I found two bandages for my hip replacement and there was no explanation on the extra procedure that was performed. I lost a lot of blood during surgery but no medications were given to correct the anemia. I developed blood clots because the blood thinning medication was not resumed after surgery as it should have been.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

My husband got hip replacement surgery five years ago with Dr. Metwaly and it was a beautiful experience from start to finish. The hospital and staff is amazing and Dr. Metwaly is professional and personable. MY husband walked the day after surgery and never looked back. Years of pain---gone. And no, I didn't get paid to write this.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Metwally for arthritis in my hip - he insisted on giving me an injection that made my pain worse and ignored my requests for him to find out why. When I complained about he treatment I received from him and his staff - he discharged me as a patient instead of trying to help me figure out what went wrong with the injection. I still have pain and now cannot even see the other specialist in the office to have the surgery I will need because of this doctor! He truly does not care about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

This is a great MD. Had a knee replacement over a year ago with good results. Had an injury of this leg this year and had great results again. Only problem is getting into see him do to being such a good surgeon!

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

Very good Doctor and he does bloodless sugery.

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag