You may also like

Rate Dr. Justin Fleming

Dr. Justin Fleming's Ratings

I been seeing Dr Fleming since 2014 and still seeing him for my ankle he compassion he make sure you understand that going on with you proceed and he don't give up till the job is completed I would refer him to anyone I will come in contact with but for his staff they need more teaching they are the worst case if he had a better staff he would be on top.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I have visited Dr. Fleming at least half a dozen times. He seems to know what he is doing, is very knowledgeable, and compassionate. I feel comfortable dealing with him. His staff on the other is very incompetent. They have given me the wrong time for appointments on more than 1 occasion. In the beginning of January they put the wrong year on my prescription. They are very unprofessional, and don't seem to care. I understand people make mistakes but they make too many! Dr. Fleming is great, he just needs to surround himself with the proper people and his profession will thrive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I think he is the BEST DOCTOR YOU CAN ASK FOR!! I wouldn't be happier with another doctor. He is a very nice doctor.. He did surgery on my foot not to long ago and he did a great job..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr.Fleming did 3 surgeries on me in the last 3 years & he was the best. He sat with me & explained the procedure to me in full. He made me feel comfortable. His bedside manner is also good. I feel very comfortable talking with him. The last surgery he did on me was to remove hardware from my foot because I had developed an infection. I was so scared & he made me feel at ease. He came in to the hospital on a sunday afternoon to do a 2nd procedure on the foot he took the hardware out of. And one of the things I thought was the nicest was the fact that he himself called me at home twice to give me the results of the tests they had done one my foot. You don't find many specialists who do that. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

He is a great doctor. Very precise with his diagnosis. he is also a great surgeon. I go to him whenever I have a foot problem, He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

He is a terrific doctor. He has a great bed side manner. Also explains everything answers questions and concerns. He did my surgery 6 years ago and I trust him completely. He made me feel relaxed. I drive him nuts with other problems going on; but I won't give him up for nothing. He is the greatest ,kind, and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

He is the man.Been seeing him for 5&years. Nobody is better. Quinny

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

Dr. Fleming is a great surgeon but he overbooks to a ridiculous degree, making patients wait sometimes more than two hours. The main office staff is terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

Dr Fleming is the best in every way possible. Has great bed side manner. He explains everything,he is terrific and would recommend others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2010

Dr. Fleming refused to give me a boot for medical support of a surgical procedure he did because I did not have insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446359].votes_count ]]