Rate Dr. Justin Fleming

Dr. Justin Fleming's Ratings

I think he is the BEST DOCTOR YOU CAN ASK FOR!! I wouldn't be happier with another doctor. He is a very nice doctor.. He did surgery on my foot not to long ago and he did a great job..

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Dr.Fleming did 3 surgeries on me in the last 3 years & he was the best. He sat with me & explained the procedure to me in full. He made me feel comfortable. His bedside manner is also good. I feel very comfortable talking with him. The last surgery he did on me was to remove hardware from my foot because I had developed an infection. I was so scared & he made me feel at ease. He came in to the hospital on a sunday afternoon to do a 2nd procedure on the foot he took the hardware out of. And one of the things I thought was the nicest was the fact that he himself called me at home twice to give me the results of the tests they had done one my foot. You don't find many specialists who do that. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

He is a great doctor. Very precise with his diagnosis. he is also a great surgeon. I go to him whenever I have a foot problem, He's the best!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

He is a terrific doctor. He has a great bed side manner. Also explains everything answers questions and concerns. He did my surgery 6 years ago and I trust him completely. He made me feel relaxed. I drive him nuts with other problems going on; but I won't give him up for nothing. He is the greatest ,kind, and patient.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

He is the man.Been seeing him for 5&years. Nobody is better. Quinny

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fleming is a great surgeon but he overbooks to a ridiculous degree, making patients wait sometimes more than two hours. The main office staff is terrible.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr Fleming is the best in every way possible. Has great bed side manner. He explains everything,he is terrific and would recommend others.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fleming refused to give me a boot for medical support of a surgical procedure he did because I did not have insurance.

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

Dr Fleming is brilliant, compassionate, and highly skilled. His bedside manner is outstanding and his professionalism and his surgical expertise impeccable. I am in the health care profession and I have worked with 1000's of physicians and I am qualified to say he is one-of a kind. Medicine for him is a calling and not just a profession. He is insightful beyond his years. He performed a lengthy surgery on our son, he kept us informed, via the waiting room staff, during the entire lengthy surgery. We consider it a privilege to be treated by Dr Justin Fleming.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fleming is very knowledgable, he takes the time explaining your condition and what his recommendations are. He is a great listener, thinks things through carefully and is very compassionate. I am without pain and walking for the first time with an arched foot, he has enhanced my life greatly. To walk again without any discomfort is something I thought could never be achieved. But thanks to Dr. Fleming I am as active as ever. He is the MAN!

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag