Rate Dr. Nima Dayani

Dr. Nima Dayani's Ratings

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Dayani! I went to him for a third opinion after two other endodontists told me that my tooth could not be saved. Not only did he save my tooth, but he worked with my insurance company to maximize my benefits. He took the time to explain the risks and benefits of attempting an endodontic treatment of my tooth, which no one else had taken the time to do. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Dayani's skill and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

5 stars [5 stars] [5 stars] [5 stars] [5 stars] [5 stars] I've been to Dr. Dayani for 2 root canals. I've heard horror stories from friends and colleagues that have used other dentists. Dr. Dayani made it easy and surprisingly pain free. For my first root canal my primary dentist botched the crown. Dr Dayani worked to fix it and recommended a new dentist. For my second my insurance changed but Dr. Dayani worked with my new plan to make it affordable. He also provided a second opinion on other work my primary dentist told me I needed. It was a completely free consultation. I would highly recommend Dr. Dayani

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

The worst experience I have ever had with a dr and an office. Not sure what Dr. Dayanis issues are but he is an extremely condescending, angry and clearly frustrated. No bed side manner....eye rolling, impatient, rude to coworkers and condescending comments about other female patients. Unreasonable and unsympathetic. He actually blocked his number and called my cel phone after hours to harass me about billings that I didn't even know about and then threatened to sue me. OUTRAGEOUS!! I have never had this happen to me with another dr in my life. For the few hundred dollars he said that I "owed" him after paying thousands of dollars...he seemed really hard up to go as far as harassing and threatening to sue his own patient. Shocking. Perhaps he should move to a cheaper neighborhood if he can't afford his 5th avenue office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Be careful with there billing! They tell you they accept certain insurance and then charge almost 3 times as much(after first agreeing to the insurance) Excuse given, YOU CAME TO MY WRONG OFFICE! (Charges less in different offices?) Dishonest billing practices!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

He seems to know what he is doing, but is also patronizing to patients and also follow-up care advice seemed an afterthought. Also charges exorbitant rates that are almost obscenely high, regardless of patient circumstance. I left feeling vaguely swindled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr. Ddayani is highly impressive in all aspects inclusive of prodfrssionalism, attentivenrss, and concern for the patient as well as the procedure and follow up. Given the professional making the referral dr. Dayani more than surpassed any expectations i was informed of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Extremely overpriced!!! Root canal went smoothly although it was very long...and took 2 visits. Staff "supposedly" looked into my insurance coverage and relayed all the info to me verbally and in writing although the information was inacurrate....and way off. When I called the staff to question why i was not being covered they were not helpful at all..their only words were that i have a balance and if I need a payment plan. In addition Dr. Dayani was very unprofessional and rude when I spoke to him about the situation. He definitely made it clear that he practices for the $$$$ and not for passion. What a huge disappointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I went to Dr. Dayani to have my root canal under sedation. His staff made a mistake and there was no one to sedate me. But Dr. Dyanni was able to do it anyway pain free without sedation. I had made 4 other attempts with other Dr's which were very painful and they could not complete the procedure. Dr. Dyanni was able to do it with no issues. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

A professional and relaxed environment, a comfortable experience

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][446468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

I initially saw Dr. Dayani six years ago for my first root canal so I was happy to see he took my new insurance when I recently broke a crown and needed another root canal. The staff are all very nice and answered all my questions. During the procedure he checked in with me several times to make sure I was doing ok. I went in with no tooth pain and after the anesthetic wore off I had no new pain either. I even went out for dinner tonight! I'm very happy with the experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][446467].votes_count ]]