Dr. Nima Dayani

Rate Dr. Nima Dayani

Dr. Nima Dayani's Ratings

The worst experience I have ever had with a dr and an office. Not sure what Dr. Dayanis issues are but he is an extremely condescending, angry and clearly frustrated. No bed side manner....eye rolling, impatient, rude to coworkers and condescending comments about other female patients. Unreasonable and unsympathetic. He actually blocked his number and called my cel phone after hours to harass me about billings that I didn't even know about and then threatened to sue me. OUTRAGEOUS!! I have never had this happen to me with another dr in my life. For the few hundred dollars he said that I "owed" him after paying thousands of dollars...he seemed really hard up to go as far as harassing and threatening to sue his own patient. Shocking. Perhaps he should move to a cheaper neighborhood if he can't afford his 5th avenue office.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

Be careful with there billing! They tell you they accept certain insurance and then charge almost 3 times as much(after first agreeing to the insurance) Excuse given, YOU CAME TO MY WRONG OFFICE! (Charges less in different offices?) Dishonest billing practices!

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

He seems to know what he is doing, but is also patronizing to patients and also follow-up care advice seemed an afterthought. Also charges exorbitant rates that are almost obscenely high, regardless of patient circumstance. I left feeling vaguely swindled.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ddayani is highly impressive in all aspects inclusive of prodfrssionalism, attentivenrss, and concern for the patient as well as the procedure and follow up. Given the professional making the referral dr. Dayani more than surpassed any expectations i was informed of.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

Extremely overpriced!!! Root canal went smoothly although it was very long...and took 2 visits. Staff "supposedly" looked into my insurance coverage and relayed all the info to me verbally and in writing although the information was inacurrate....and way off. When I called the staff to question why i was not being covered they were not helpful at all..their only words were that i have a balance and if I need a payment plan. In addition Dr. Dayani was very unprofessional and rude when I spoke to him about the situation. He definitely made it clear that he practices for the $$$$ and not for passion. What a huge disappointment!

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr. Dayani to have my root canal under sedation. His staff made a mistake and there was no one to sedate me. But Dr. Dyanni was able to do it anyway pain free without sedation. I had made 4 other attempts with other Dr's which were very painful and they could not complete the procedure. Dr. Dyanni was able to do it with no issues. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

A professional and relaxed environment, a comfortable experience

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

I initially saw Dr. Dayani six years ago for my first root canal so I was happy to see he took my new insurance when I recently broke a crown and needed another root canal. The staff are all very nice and answered all my questions. During the procedure he checked in with me several times to make sure I was doing ok. I went in with no tooth pain and after the anesthetic wore off I had no new pain either. I even went out for dinner tonight! I'm very happy with the experience.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

Please consider this a rave review on Dr. Nima Dayani and his entire practice! Everything (appt scheduling, dealing with my insurance, office staff, his dental assistant, and most importantly, the actual procedure) went impeccably well. Initially, I was anxiety-ridden since I'd never had a root canal procedure previously. I honestly do not know what all the fuss was about. During the procedure, I was blissfully numb - truly did not feel a thing. I went back to the office afterwards, and had no problems at all. Right now, it is the next day and I haven't even had to take an Advil. I am COMPLETELY PAIN-FREE!!! I would recommend this Endodontist to EVERYONE! He and his staff were all amazing and wonderful!! Perfecto!! PS This survey will not allow me to choose "extremely cheap" because of the "Like a health spa" rating, but the cost to me was EXTREMELY CHEAP compared to the bill that i was expecting to get!!!

Submitted May 13, 2009 | flag