Rate Dr. J. Jason Wendel

Dr. J. Jason Wendel's Ratings

When looking for a plastic surgeon you want someone who makes you feel comfortable, does not take advantage of your money ( because most procedures are not cheap) and leaves you feeling good about your total experience. Dr Wendall and staff do just this! I really could not say enough good things about this facility or the people. I will be back for anything I may need in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

I'm 3 weeks out from a breast aug/lift. It was easier than I thought. I had an implant rupture and this was needed rather quickly, I emailed his office over the weekend as this happened on a Friday night (of course). Dr Wendel responded to me himself over the weekend answered my questions. And allayed my fears. Went for a consultation in 2 weeks only because his office was moving and had surgery the following week when I had time due to my work schedule. I had surgery Friday afternoon and was back to work on tues. granted I don't have a physical job but I was amazed at how little the discomfort was. Had some burning and pulling but wasn't bad. I would highly recommend dr Wendel and his staff. Everyone from Beth to his receptionist and nurses were great! Very friendly and helpful through it all... Now I'm looking into more procedures with them because I trust them 150%,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Having a 4th procedure done in 2 weeks. I have to say I almost feel like I am just going in for a checkup. I am not worried or concerned about anything. Dr Wendel is 100% capable. FULLY CONFIDENT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr wendel is great and provides excellent results! I would recommend him! I had the diep procedure and I was extremely pleased!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Absolutely perfect work! Great DR. Patient, helpful, not in a hurry, smiles before surgery! Made me feel calm. On my way back this morning for surgery #3 and feelin great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

Dr Wendel was very pleasant, focused on his job and meticulous on the procedure. I had breast reconstruction after a partial mastectomy and he did a great job. He was very informative about describing the procedure prior to the surgery. He did a great job! I am pleased with his work and his approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Im due for surgery next month. I have been reading the reviews of dr Wendell, and I gotta say he was quite snippy at my consultation. I have been nervous ever since. I'm glad every review I read has the exact opposite of my opinion of his bedside manner. I feel much better now. Maybe he was having a bad day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Almost 2 wks post op and could not be happier. Wonderful physician/surgeon and great staff. Will be recommending him to many people!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Wendel! I was devastated when I was diagnosed with breast cancer which required a double mastectomy with reconstruction. But Dr. Wendel's expertise and skill have restored by self-image and confidence. His skill and expertise are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

He did a excellent job with my augmentation. He knew exactly what I wanted and achieved my goal. I highly recommend Mr. Wendel as to I have seen other surgeons before and was never happy with my results. I'm going on my third week since my surgery. I am so happy !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446497].votes_count ]]