Rate Dr. Roy A. Semlacher

Dr. Roy A. Semlacher's Ratings

Wouldn't go anywhere else. The absolute best staff, best bedside manner, goes above and beyond to exceed expectations as well as eliminate sickness, pain, minimize infection/complications and is there with you every step of the way before, during and after. He takes great pride in his work, sets realistic expectations, informs of all possible outcomes (good, bad or indifferent.) He's amazing at what he does! He has forever changed my life and I have never doubted that I was in the best hands with him.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

i shopped around for a surgeon even into the bay area but after meeting with Dr. Semlacher and his staff, knew i had found my doctor. Dr. Semlacher and his staff were very kind and attentive. Dr. is very knowledgeable in both the medical aspect as well as the artistic side of the surgery and willing to take the time to explain in detail what to expect. initial meeting spent almost an hour and a half with me! Surgery in 06 and have been very pleased with the results. i remember being prescribed pain medication but never needing to take it as there was no pain. Highly recommend.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

I "shopped" around for the BEST surgeon. Dr. Semlacher is extremely knowledgeable, and only does what is BEST for you. His staff and bedside manner is very on point making you feel so comfortable. Most importantly the outcome is outstanding. I am 3 days post-op and have yet to experience pain. This is due to his gentile techniques that allow min. bleeding and no bruising. He is wonderful! I would pay double to work with him again. He is worth every penny.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

Is conservative and medical in his appraoach.

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag