Rate Dr. Costanza D. Rutland

Dr. Costanza D. Rutland's Ratings

Dr.Rutland is a god sent.very nice and respectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

She is best doctor I ever seen in my life.She has the best behavior and team.Dr.rutland is the most kind doctor and her professionalism is unique all around, me and my family are here in the United States VA we never felt alone since we met her I really appreciate the way she treats her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I absolutely loved this doctor and her staff. They took their time to make me feel comfortable, and explain everything. Naturally, I was nervous, but Dr Rutland came with high recommendations from my friends and my other doctor. She was truly amazing. She is very knowledable, easy to talk to, and very gentle. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr Rutland is AMAZING!!! She's very knowledgable, personable and definitely treats her patients with the utmost respect. I was beyond nervous for my appointment and she immediately put me at ease. The staff is also wonderful. I plan on staying with this practice as long as I need them. I highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

the staff and doctors were wonderful. they are very good when it comes to having openings and being helpful. it was a great experience. i have recommended the Dr. Rutland to all my friends and family. i love her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Although the doctors are nice, plan on waiting 20-30 minutes before being seen by one. Not to mention your waiting in the waiting room for at least 15-20 minutes past your appointment time to even get into a room. There is a constant busy signal on the phones and if someone does pick up, your usually put on hold for a good 10-15 minutes. Sometimes they forget they put you on hold and you have to call back and sometimes they drop your call! As busy as the place seems to be, why they only have one receptionist is beyond me. The two separate companies in one building is also very confusing! Even though the doctors are nice and helpful, it is not worth not being able to get a hold of the receptionist or waiting for as long as I do to talk to someone or be seen by someone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I would strongly recommend Dr. Rutland and her staff. I had to change doctors in the middle of my pregnancy, because our insurance. My husband and I are so happy with our choice. She took her time, to explain things, answered all of our questions and addressed all of our fears. The wait is about 20 minutes but it was well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

I am so happy to have found Dr Rurland. I just found out I am expecting my first baby. She knew that my husband and I were so nervous and excited. She went out of her way to explain everything and gave us the greatest care. I feel do much more at ease knowing she will be taking care of me and my baby. Her office is beautiful and her staff were so caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

The first doctor I have met that is down to earth and caring. She was very knowledgeable. My husband and I were very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

The best doctor in the world. I thank God and give glory to God for Dr. Rutland. She treats all her patients with utmost respect. She makes her patients feel like they are part of her family, a sister, mother, etc. We are so blessed to have her as a obgyn. She is very knowledgable, patient, loving and caring. She takes her time answering questions, listening to her patients whether its personal or medical she is there to listen. She is truly God send and makes people feel comfortable whether you just went in for a regular check up, its your first time, or if. You are pregnant etc. My husband was and still is very impressed, as he has never come across a Dr. Who loves what she does and not what she gets paid...love, love , love this doctor. Thank you Dr. Constanza Rutland on behalf of all your patients. There is always going to be that one person who will disagree because things didn't go their way! I recommend Dr. Rutland 1000000000000001 time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446686].votes_count ]]