Dr. Costanza D. Rutland

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 18 reviews. Dr. Costanza D. Rutland has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5572402
20/06/14 5 5 5 5 She is best doctor I ever seen in my life.She has the best behavior and team.Dr.rutland is the most kind doctor and her professionalism is unique all around, me and my family are here in the United States VA we never felt alone since we met her I really appreciate the way she treats her patients.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Costanza" to "Costanza D."

28/08/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2700464
03/07/13 5 5 5 5 I absolutely loved this doctor and her staff. They took their time to make me feel comfortable, and explain everything. Naturally, I was nervous, but Dr Rutland came with high recommendations from my friends and my other doctor. She was truly amazing. She is very knowledable, easy to talk to, and very gentle. I would highly recommend her.
RID: 2674035
08/06/13 5 4 5 5 Dr Rutland is AMAZING!!! She's very knowledgable, personable and definitely treats her patients with the utmost respect. I was beyond nervous for my appointment and she immediately put me at ease. The staff is also wonderful. I plan on staying with this practice as long as I need them. I highly recommend them.  Respond
RID: 2644867
09/05/13 5 3 5 5 the staff and doctors were wonderful. they are very good when it comes to having openings and being helpful. it was a great experience. i have recommended the Dr. Rutland to all my friends and family. i love her!!!
RID: 2576053
04/03/13 3 1 2 4 Although the doctors are nice, plan on waiting 20-30 minutes before being seen by one. Not to mention your waiting in the waiting room for at least 15-20 minutes past your appointment time to even get into a room. There is a constant busy signal on the phones and if someone does pick up, your usually put on hold for a good 10-15 minutes. Sometimes they forget they put you on hold and you have to call back and sometimes they drop your call! As busy as the place seems to be, why they only have one receptionist is beyond me. The two separate companies in one building is also very confusing! Even though the doctors are nice and helpful, it is not worth not being able to get a hold of the receptionist or waiting for as long as I do to talk to someone or be seen by someone.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2569177
24/02/13 5 4 5 5 I would strongly recommend Dr. Rutland and her staff. I had to change doctors in the middle of my pregnancy, because our insurance. My husband and I are so happy with our choice. She took her time, to explain things, answered all of our questions and addressed all of our fears. The wait is about 20 minutes but it was well worth it.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2409624
24/08/12 5 4 5 5 I am so happy to have found Dr Rurland. I just found out I am expecting my first baby. She knew that my husband and I were so nervous and excited. She went out of her way to explain everything and gave us the greatest care. I feel do much more at ease knowing she will be taking care of me and my baby. Her office is beautiful and her staff were so caring.
RID: 1863878
07/04/12 4 4 5 5 The first doctor I have met that is down to earth and caring. She was very knowledgeable. My husband and I were very impressed.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1716592
17/02/12 5 5 5 5 The best doctor in the world. I thank God and give glory to God for Dr. Rutland. She treats all her patients with utmost respect. She makes her patients feel like they are part of her family, a sister, mother, etc. We are so blessed to have her as a obgyn. She is very knowledgable, patient, loving and caring. She takes her time answering questions, listening to her patients whether its personal or medical she is there to listen. She is truly God send and makes people feel comfortable whether you just went in for a regular check up, its your first time, or if. You are pregnant etc. My husband was and still is very impressed, as he has never come across a Dr. Who loves what she does and not what she gets paid...love, love , love this doctor. Thank you Dr. Constanza Rutland on behalf of all your patients. There is always going to be that one person who will disagree because things didn't go their way! I recommend Dr. Rutland 1000000000000001 time.
RID: 1707346
07/02/12 5 4 5 5 I have b,een following Dr. Rutland since she was in Reston. She has always made me feel at ease. My experience has been that most doctors are too busy to care, you don't get that from her. Recommend her highly to anyone looking for a good ob/gyn.
RID: 1663855
17/12/11 5 5 5 5 BEST experience ever!! I will recommend Dr. Rutland to ALL my friends and family. The office is beautiful and the staff is wonderful!
RID: 1660146
13/12/11 4 5 4 5 Dr Rutland is EXCELLENT,Ive been with her for 3 years and plan to stay with her untill she retires..Im expecting my first child and Im so very thankful to have her as my OB. I reccomend her to EVERY FEMALE..she listens, makes you feel extremely comfortable and doesnt just look at you as a patient like most doctors..
Respond

04/12/11 SYSTEM: City changed from "RESTON" to "Fairfax", Practice changed from "WOMEN FIRST OB GYN" to "ObGyn Consultants of Fairfax"
RID: 1483767
11/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rutland is amazing. Extremely informative. She paid attention to me, listened to all of my concerns and questions, and answered them with detail and with NO rushing. I felt like a was an important patient of hers instead of one of 50 people that she sees everyday. I recommend her to anyone including my new baby girl born January 24th 2011
RID: 1367394
19/02/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Rutland was wonderful during my pregnancy. I had a large polyp made me lose many pregnancies. She was the first doctor to find it. She was so patient and explained everything to me during my pregnancy. I would not trust all reviews seen she has taken care of many friends, 2 were VBACs. She is a wonderful doctor.
RID: 1366251
18/02/11 2 3 1 1 she is not knowledgeable. She tricked me into a c-section which was unnecessary. she kept convincing of repeating a c-section just because i had a previous c-section. making up stupid lies to scare me so i could give in. LOOKs to me she is not experienced enough to deliver a vbac(vaginal after a c-section) if your looking for a vbac, STAY AWAY FROM THIS DoCTOR!!!!!  Respond
RID: 1213535
22/07/10 5 5 5 5 i feel bad for dr. rutland to work with Women first ob/gyn it seems that she is being overworked. dr.rutland is a very very good doctor, but the office with the other docs arnt.
RID: 902706
02/06/09 5 5 5 5 I just love Dr. Rutland. She takes time to answer all questions and make you feel comfortable. Never talks over your head or through you. She takes her time with you and answers everything. The other doctors in the practice need to take lessons from her. They are impersonal. She should open her own practice. She's fabulous!!! I only go there to see her.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 775923
29/01/09 5 4 5 5 She is very personable and listens to what you have to say. Very hard to find in physicians these days. She takes her time and is not rushed.