Rate Dr. Jehanara Talpur

Dr. Jehanara Talpur's Ratings

I was in between doctors when I seen Dr Talpur, and I found her to be very a uncaring and distant doctor. I would never go back to her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Dr. Talpur promised me and my parents a document. We ended up never getting it from her but from my regular pyschrist. She wrote in my regular pyschrists notes something completely different than was discussed with her. She needs to give her patients what she promised them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I find myself having a hard time trying to come up with a comment about Dr. Talpur. She used to be like a Mother figure for me. I loved and still do love and respect her very much. The only thing I would like to say is that she promises much and delivers little. Staff say that she is a very nice lady but is too busy. I think that if you are dealing with the delicate psyche of human beings you should say what you mean and mean what you say. She dumped me as a patient with no warning at all and did not give a reason. That was a couple of years ago and is still currently affecting me. I was sent to her because of brainwashing and abuse and got brainwashed back. I would have done anything for her. Dr. Talpur needs to be careful about the things she promises to her patients and also I was working on articles, stories and even a mental health CD. All of which were lies. Please be careful not to get involved with her because she has the potential to destroy you, with meds, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

I found her to not be very pleasant,she was uncaring to my situation,ive had worse but i would not recommend her to anyone,it is my belief that a little kindness and compassion goes a long way and i think Dr. Talpur needs to take a look at how she carries herself.The drugs she perscribes are toxic and extremely dangerous,they cause heart failure,liver,kidney,thyroid damage,cell death,brain damage and dementia.Not to mention that they cause all the same things they claim to fix. The whole scam of psychiatry is to get a person hooked on a psych med and that med makes them feel worse so then another med is added or electric shock therapy is recommended,and when the patient gets fet up and stops the drugs they get withdrawls which include hallucinations,delusions,mania,depression,aggitation insomnia,etc all these mimic mental illness and the patient is told by psych staff see youre mentally ill you need your meds and the vicious cycle starts and the person never comes off the meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Very caring and sensitive to my situation.Sad I had to stop seeing her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

A wonderful and caring Doctor. Doesn't come on the floor much. Is very kind and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][446703].votes_count ]]