Rate Dr. Muhammad Sayeed

Dr. Muhammad Sayeed's Ratings

Congratulations to any patient who now has Dr. Sayeed as a doctor. Don't take his valuable time for granted. He was my psychiatrist when he was in Corner Brook, and was nothing but wonderful to me. Extremely helpful and kind hearted. Spent the time needed to help me, and did in any way he could. He has a great bedside manner and is able to slip out of the doctor roll at times and laugh at a joke and always has a witty reply. He is genuinely happy when you are doing well, and genuinely cares when you aren't. I could never thank him enough for what he did for me, and Corner Brook lost a wonderful doctor when he left. Thank you so much Dr. Sayeed for all your help.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sayeed is gone!!! He left NL years ago! He is in another Province. He was soooo awesome! God bless Dr. Sayeed and his family! The Father, Son and Holy Spirit God!

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sayeed is a good Doctor. He is kind and very knowledgeable. He is a good listener and very helpful with medications.

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag

Excellent Staff and Psychiatrist. He knows his stuff. And he is funny too!

Submitted May 11, 2009 | flag