Rate Dr. Kerry Creedon

Dr. Kerry Creedon's Ratings

I can't explain how grateful I am to Dr. Creedon for his expertise. He was pleasant before surgery, took the time to speak with my wife after, came into the hospital every day, sometimes seeing me 3 or more times during the day, and caught another unexpected tumor during the requested tests he ordered while in hospital. Never condescending, polite and down to earth and very giving of his precious time. An amazing doctor and Lions Gate is lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Creedon is a very professional surgery doctor. Great to see him in North Shore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

This is going back 26 years but shortly after my daughter was born (by C-Section), my gallbladder started to act up and had to be removed. Dr. Creeden was the surgeon on call that day and am I ever glad that he was. What a fantastic doctor. I found him very caring, answered everything, and was made available when I had those questions that I would forget to ask him during office hours. I'm so glad to see that he is still in practice on the North Shore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Surgery was fine, but the Rx for Tylenol 3 for pain relief was screwed up and can't be filled. VERY sloppy. It's Saturday so his office is closed. We left a message on his matchine. No call back. Our pharmacy called his pager. No response. The only solution (if I want pain relief) is to get out of my sick bed and drive to EMERGENCY for a new Rx. This sloppiness makes worry about the actual surgery work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1234043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

Great guy, very warm but to the point. Surgery was successful and follow great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

What an exceptional surgeon D. Creedon is. I had to have a repair (one other Dr. No name) botched up a year and half ago. Dr. Creedon is kind, generous, with his time, through,a professional with a caring bedside manner.I am still in the healing stages. This operation seems like a walk in the park compared to the last hernia operation where I have never suffered so much. Dr. Creedon is a wonderful, outstanding Doctor. I am very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I can highly recommend Creedon. He is kind and patient in explaining the facts and giving options when possible. In may 2012 he corrected my 4 ventral hernias. The surgery was quick and recovery has gone smoothly. He also noted a potential problem spot on my labia and sent a gynecologist down to check it while I was in recovery. I am thankful because it was diagnosed as precancerous. Now I am having it removed. Thanks to Dr Creedon's quick knowledgeable observation. He is an excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Best surgeon on the North Shore. If I ever need it again, he's at the top of the list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

He explained his surgery to me in laymans terms, he was very kind and patient with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Excellent surgeon and medical advisor. Frank, but pleasant. Does not talk down to you. The best I have ever been treated by.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234037].votes_count ]]