You may also like

Rate Dr. Rob Kamermans

Dr. Rob Kamermans's Ratings

Doctor Kammermans is a amazing and knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Doctor Kamermans is such a great doctor I cannot stress this enough,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

I went to see Dr.kamerman because I suffer from herniated disks,spinal schinosis, chronic pain and rheumatoid arthritis and wanted to get off the opiets he sat down with me and explained what marijuana could do for my pain and his much I would require if i chose to pursue the change over. He was professional in all sense of the word and viewed all my MRI. aand xrays I brought with me

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2679389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

In my opinion rating this Dr, would be above the chart like a 10 as we need more open Doctors like Dr. Rob Kamermans all across Canada.
As for you and your friendly staff Dr. Kamermans, I hope that you are able to help lot's more sick people lead the way to a better path in this life of healthy living without the use of destructive opiates for their ailments. Keep up the good work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I was in a motor vehicle accident and received a head injury and have been diagnosed by Sunnybrook Health Science Centre in Toronto with P.T.S.D., major depressive disorder and chronic pain disorder. i have tried many pharmaceuticals over the years but still suffered greatly. Since I have been a patient of Dr. Kamermans, my symptoms have diminished and I am no longer on a bevel of drugs and I am the healthiest I have been in 10 years. I thank you Dr. Kamermans. I only hope that you will be able to help many more sick people lead the way to a path of better health!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2360842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr.Kamermans is an excellent doc, I have lived with chronic pain for 12 years, my last family doc had me hooked on oxycocet for over 3 years, I'm desperate and I believe in Dr.Kamermans and I trust he will help me get better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][447083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Great Doctor, wish there were more like him in Canada. Helped me get my pain under control by not using addictive medications, that made me unable to sleep or eat. My quality of life has changed remarkably due to Dr. Kamermans. He is a credit to his proffesion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][447082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

This doctor knew how to treat my back without surgery and without opiates. I was desperate to find a doctor that would be able to help me while avoiding being operated by the neurosurgeon and didn't push on me, heavy addictive opiate based medication. The pain was extreme, it has since become more manageable, and my mobility has increased, I am grateful for this doctor and I hope to be able to continue the use of his medical services, and follow ups in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][447081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

well it looks like pretty much has been said how good Dr. K is, and i have to agree. i travel 1.5 hrs to get to him but it's worth it. having cancer has put me threw a lot of doctor's and i wish Dr.K had been my first, then maybe i wouldn't of gone threw (and on going) all the crap i've been going threw. thanks to Dr.K, i'm finally starting to see the end of the tunnel. BTW, i like the down home feeling i get when i go to Dr.K's office.. :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][447080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

I had been on one type of pain medication or another since i was 11 years old, i am now 47. Thanks to dr Kammermans i am opiate free for the first time in years, i was taking 360 8mg of dilaudid a momth and sick all the time now i am awake and happy and in les pain than i have ever been in my life...dr Kammermans saved my life as far as i'm concerned and his staff are all so nice as well

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][447079].votes_count ]]