Rate Dr. Rob Kamermans

Dr. Rob Kamermans's Ratings

I was in a motor vehicle accident and received a head injury and have been diagnosed by Sunnybrook Health Science Centre in Toronto with P.T.S.D., major depressive disorder and chronic pain disorder. i have tried many pharmaceuticals over the years but still suffered greatly. Since I have been a patient of Dr. Kamermans, my symptoms have diminished and I am no longer on a bevel of drugs and I am the healthiest I have been in 10 years. I thank you Dr. Kamermans. I only hope that you will be able to help many more sick people lead the way to a path of better health!

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Dr.Kamermans is an excellent doc, I have lived with chronic pain for 12 years, my last family doc had me hooked on oxycocet for over 3 years, I'm desperate and I believe in Dr.Kamermans and I trust he will help me get better.

Submitted June 1, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor, wish there were more like him in Canada. Helped me get my pain under control by not using addictive medications, that made me unable to sleep or eat. My quality of life has changed remarkably due to Dr. Kamermans. He is a credit to his proffesion.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

This doctor knew how to treat my back without surgery and without opiates. I was desperate to find a doctor that would be able to help me while avoiding being operated by the neurosurgeon and didn't push on me, heavy addictive opiate based medication. The pain was extreme, it has since become more manageable, and my mobility has increased, I am grateful for this doctor and I hope to be able to continue the use of his medical services, and follow ups in the future.

Submitted May 20, 2012 | flag

well it looks like pretty much has been said how good Dr. K is, and i have to agree. i travel 1.5 hrs to get to him but it's worth it. having cancer has put me threw a lot of doctor's and i wish Dr.K had been my first, then maybe i wouldn't of gone threw (and on going) all the crap i've been going threw. thanks to Dr.K, i'm finally starting to see the end of the tunnel. BTW, i like the down home feeling i get when i go to Dr.K's office.. :)

Submitted April 21, 2012 | flag

I had been on one type of pain medication or another since i was 11 years old, i am now 47. Thanks to dr Kammermans i am opiate free for the first time in years, i was taking 360 8mg of dilaudid a momth and sick all the time now i am awake and happy and in les pain than i have ever been in my life...dr Kammermans saved my life as far as i'm concerned and his staff are all so nice as well

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

this man and his staff are the best i have ever meet when know one would help me at all they took me on and have been so much help i can never ever say thank you so much enough ..i could not find any one to help me even wailk in clincs turned me a way for a year me human and civil rights were taken from me until this man helped me so much its because of dr kamerman that my days have some hope because before that i did not even want to wake up any more to live another day and that is what they did for me at least now i have some hope in my life THANK YOU SO MUCH DR KAMERMANS MARY AND LORIE

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgable for treating ailments, without the use of extremely addictive medications, such as oxy's etc. He treats the causes and not just the symptoms !! Wish we had more doctors that are on the right track !!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr Kammermans.... is what all Doctors should strive to be like. He doesn't just issue a script for pills, he actually does his best to figure out what the problem is. He is not a bandaid Doctor. And for this, I drive 2 hours just to see him. To his staff, and to him.... Thank you.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

I am writing this because I would like to share my opinion about my experience with Dr. Rob Kamermans. After being without a doctor for some time and having had bad experiences with other Doctors. I feel that I have found a doctor that is smart, conciderate, caring and pure of heart in Dr. Kamermans. He took me on when no one else would even though I did not live in his area. He knew I needed a doctor due to a number of medical problems and was willing to take me on. I have tried with no avail for a number of years and my health was degrading because of this. No one else seem to care. Dr. Kamermans does. I think he should be commended for being such a good Doctor. By the way his staff are just as caring and helpful as he. Thumbs up all around here.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2012 | flag