Rate Dr. Mark Courtney

Dr. Mark Courtney's Ratings

Dr Courtney is an excellent example of what a doctor should be. He is always polite, caring and listens well. He explains medical terms clearly, using language that the layman can understand. He expresses concern and interest in your overall health, outside of his particular speciality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Best nephrologist in Edmonton. If he becomes your doctor, feel blessed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

What a wonderful doctor. He treated our son with such gentleness and compassion. He looked at more than just the illness and helped our son cope with his illness. I wish there were more like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Courtney is prompt, polite,understanding with compassion. Dr. understands the importance of communicating medical terminology and relating this in layman terms to his patients effectively.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2010

awsome doc. very helpful, doesn't rush you through and actually takes time to talk to you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr Coutney helped me through a very difficult time with care and precision. I felt very fortunate to have him as my Dr. I found him to be a lovely combination of caring and knowledgeable. I highly recomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1234208].votes_count ]]