Rate Dr. Aaron Rodarte

Dr. Aaron Rodarte's Ratings

I have been a patient of this doctor for over 3 years. Dr. Rodarte is very compassionate and has great bed side manners. I have trigger point injections every 2 months or so and have always been impressed with the level of comfort he provides during this procedure. Scheduling an urgent appointment is almost never an issue as the office is usually able to get you in within 24-48 hours. The staff working with the doctor are very friendly. The doctor is prompt and I have never been required to wait past my scheduled time to be called into a room. Being a chronic pain sufferer, I am on daily medications including pain relief & anti-inflammatory meds. These are monitored closely so if you are looking for a doc to write a script for pain meds with 12 refills, this is not the doctor for you. After three years of visiting every 2-3 months for urgent pain relief, I am still only given a 3 month supply at a time. Great doctor and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][447458].votes_count ]]