Rate Dr. HARRISON C. Walker

Dr. HARRISON C. Walker's Ratings

DR. Walker was wonderful. He diagnosed my brother, (who had cerebral cortex damage from an auto accident over 40 years ago). Then checked his MRI and showed us the damage.

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

He did DBS operations on me for dystonia. Uab is wonderful and helpful. I have my life back because he truley cares. He will helped me even when he was not at work. Always returned calls because he is very concerned for every patient. He takes pride in his work. I can't say enough about him and his team at UAB.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Harrison Walker is a very well trained neurologist who is also a superb human being. I deeply appreciate his friendliness and compassion and his deep committment to trying to help his patients. I consider him to be one of the very finest physicians I have ever encountered--and I've been treated by a very large number of them!

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag