Rate Dr. Brian K. Golden

Dr. Brian K. Golden's Ratings

Hope this rate can help others. I am a new patient to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Dr. Golden mad my vasectomy easy. I had lots of worry but it turned out to be no big deal- quick and easy. Nurse was great and recovery has been fast and virtually pain free. Glad I chose him and the method he uses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. Golden is obviously a very skilled and knowledgeable urologist but I find him very condescending towards me. He dismisses what I say as having no merit and has treated me like I am a fool for not immediately consenting to invasive surgery. Maybe he just isn't good with old ladies on Medi Care with stong opinions. I am sure if you have good private insurance and an interesting urological condition he will be the one for you. As for me, I'm outta here!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I spoke to Dr. Golden one time and he was knowledgable. His staff and office on the other hand was horrible. I know I have Medicare but I pay my taxes, bills and support two kids on my own. I have had a kidney stone for 4 months that has been killing me. Because of the offices lack of communication and flow up I still have not had any help. I call and leave messages and they call back weeks later or only after the hospital calls them to follow up. I have missed two potential surgery dates because of there office. Even dr golden apologized for the Mishap and wanted to assure me the office will set me up right away...his office (Laur@) did not. After the first stint that was put in came out and went into my bladder and replaced and 4 months later the hospital calls me to tell me that my surgery was a few days away, I told them I had no idea and havnt heard from dr folders office in a couple weeks. The hospital told me they would have to cancel my procedure for the third time. Horrible

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][447806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Highly recommended! I was diagnosed with prostate cancer with another urologist but I did not feel like my questions were being answered so I looked for a second opinion. I found Dr. Golden and it was a completely different experience. Unlike the first doctor, Dr. Golden listen to my questions and answered each of them thoroughly. The initial consultation took about 45 mins, but I felt as though he would have taken as much time as was necessary to answer any questions I had. The surgery was completely successful and two years later I am cancer free with no side effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][447805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr Golden is a great Dr. and wish he hadn't left Las Vegas,Nevada. Now i must find a new favorite doctor. He has been my doctor since 2008 when i found out i had cancer of the kidney. he has treated me as if i was his only patient and looked after me while i was in the hospital with a set back from my operation. i have seen him on several follow-up appointments and will truly miss him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][447804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I had severe abdominal pains recently and ended up in the Hospital, Brian Golden was my doctor. I was amazed to discover that he goes above and beyond basic care.He listened and worked with me in choosing a treatment plan.He explained my options, told me what he would recommend in my case and answered my questions in easy to understand terms.I trusted him immediately.After discussing the procedure, we decided to take the least invasive plan.Dr. Golden threaded a laser up to my kidney and chipped away at the huge kidney stone.EVERYONE involved came in to talk to me.hen it was time for my surgery, I felt the respect and compassion. While I was waking up, I could hear the nurse talking to me.Over the last few weeks, I have had a stent from kidney to my bladder. It has only caused minor discomfort, but is necessary until the lithotripsy to shatter the rest of the stone. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Golden and highly recommend him.The office staff is 100% rude and offensive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][447803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2010

I'm a 54 year old male with BPH Dr. Golden and staff did a great job. He took his time and explained the procedure of the Green Light Laser. I was in and out of surgery and home within four hours urinating like a young man. Some soreness some blood clotting but no major pain. Thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][447802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

I am writing this testimonial because I feel strongly about the care that I received from Dr. Golden. Being diagnosed with cancer is an extremely scary and emotional time, for both me and my family. The care, treatment and eventual outcome of the cancer has the ability to consume your every waking thought. Dr. Golden, from the initial consult, was professional, warm, caring and in touch with the mental anguish that I was obsessing about. He treated me and my wife with respect and consideration while helping us through this challenging time in our lives. It goes without saying that he is an extremely skilled surgeon; I exceeded all of the standard milestones of recovery and much to Dr. Golden’s dismay and eventual reprimand, even played softball two weeks after leaving the hospital. I can only express my deepest appreciation for all that he did for me and whole heartedly would recommend him to family and friends alike

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][447801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Golden as my physician. He performed robotic surgery on me in May 2009 for kidney cancer & has provided the followup. My recovery has been amazing. I'm in my 60s & went home four days after surgery. No complications. Dr. Golden has been available & attentive with answering my questions. I highly recommend him. He also showed the same care & concern for my family while I was hospitalized that he showed for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][447800].votes_count ]]