Rate Dr. Eugene Demarzo

Dr. Eugene Demarzo's Ratings

Today,I visited Dr.Demarzo for the first time and I impressed a out how he took the time to explain what's going on with my feet...He showed me colorful charts about heel spurs and what happens if you have flat feet...He explained that it's not the spur that's causes all the pain,but the muscles that tighten causing inflammation and spurs to form...It was simply amazing to be taught about what you are experiencing rather just taking needles, and medication a.d not having a plan to help you alleviate the pain...Dr.Demarzo stated with the right shoe or sneaker that supports your arch,you should have relief soon...I took time to explain this because there's someone like me looking on the website for a good,knowledgeable,caring Doctor,that not only treats you pain, but teaches you about why you have pain,and I found one. Thank you Dr.Demarzo..

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor he always does excellent work including surgery. He's very kind and understanding.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I consulted with Dr. DeMarzo and I completely agree with the positive reviews that others have given. The waiting time was minimal at his office. He was generous with his time. He explained about the foot anatomy and the fracture so well. Dr. DeMarzo showed so much care. He gave me immense courage and confidence. I walked to his office in crutches, walked from his office without crutches. I highly recommend Dr. DeMarzo. Awesome doctor!

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

I chose this doctor from the glowing reviews of patients here on this website and I'm very happy I did. Dr. DeMarzo and his administrative assistant made me feel welcome and calmed my nerves being a first-time patient. He was extremely affable and knowledgeable, pointing out through diagrams and foot exam what is wrong with my feet. Felt at home with his other patients who were waiting whom many have been going there for years. Gave me worthwhile suggestions and even placed my shoes back on my feet when done. I highly recommend Dr. DeMarzo because he certainly has me for a patient for a long, long time.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

every once in a while you will find an exceptional doctor and you will want to share this experience with others so that they may be helped also. I can certainly say that after working in the medical field in n.y.c. and n.j. for almost 35 years I have seen my fair share of doctors. doctor demarzo is fantastic (reminds me of the doctors of old who actually listened to the patients!). his office staff is warm and exceptional also. please consider his care and kindness in making your decision. many thanks for all the help! tom/woodbridge n.j.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. D has been treating many family members over the last 20 years or so and I would highly reccommend him. His quiet , gentle approach ability to listen and ask questions always get him to the proper treatment and cure. Great bedside manner and sense of humor. Can't find better.

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Demarzo is a great doctor. Great bedside manner, listens well and makes great suggestions. He will follow up with you after your surgery for as long as you need him. It's been pleasant working with him and he seems to care a great deal about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. DeMarzo is a rare gem. Finding a doctor who will listen to his patients, treat them with respect while explaining the diagnosis, how he will treat the condition and what to expect. Best of all he knows what he's doing! They don't make doctors like him anymore and his receptionist is kind and caring - I think it's his wife.

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag

Simply put, the best podiatrist I've been to. So kind, so helpful, and has been so great and is doing his best to correct a horrible, careless mistake made by Dr. Stanley Klein. Wonderful man, wonderful doctor.

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag