Dr. David Bartholomeusz

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/05/09    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. David Bartholomeusz has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2151615
21/05/12 5 5 5 5 a doctor who has been so caring and helpful to me for over 25 years  Respond
RID: 1242749
02/09/10 5 5 5 5 a wonderful, caring doctor who has been my GP for over 20 years  Respond
RID: 880321
06/05/09 2 5 1 1 Rude staff, particularly if they dont like the look of you. The DR knew i needed a script for antibiotics, However he didnt give me one or explain why. I was charged $60 for no help, It seemed he didnt like the look of me, Never experienced anything like this. I needed to visit another dr who gave me a script and diagnosed the problem, and also asked what the problem was earlier. I didnt explain this to the 2nd dr because i feel this horrible experience was based on personal opinion. No-one i had spoken to that day believed a dr in this day and age would be so rude, thanks for making me feel like dirt
Paid (or co-pay): £60