Rate Dr. Patricia McEvoy

Dr. Patricia McEvoy's Ratings

she was providing service in grande prairie alberta and does not do a good assessment and a proper diagonis. glad she is out of our province

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

After seeing countless dr's/counsellors from my mid-teens, I was referred to McEvoy. My trust issues were put to rest with her within just a few sessions. She finally properly diagnosed me after being treated for the wrong thing for over a decade. Caring without pandering, blunt without being mean, lets you blabber on but doesn't tune you out. Awesome doctor - if she ever leaves DMH I will gladly pay to be a private client. Hopefully that won't happen though, as i'm on PWD assistance.

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

Wandering, lost. Looking for someone to care, listen, challenge...Found. The most amazing Doctor ever! Not just a 5, but a 10!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2008 | flag

Dr. McEvoy is a very understanding and patient person, I find her to be very non judgemental and helpful. She does not force conversation but waits and allows you to lead. She then offers advice that is practical and easy to put into every day life.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag