Rate Dr. Jeffrey E. Kauffman

Dr. Jeffrey E. Kauffman's Ratings

Awesome. Dr. Kauffman accomplished great results in a little over a month. I had the same problem in the past that was treated for almost 2 years and thousands of dollars at MF&A

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kauffman is a brilliant, kind man. He is an impressive diagnostician , He puts your needs before his pocketbook. He really listens to you and treats you with respect. I would highly recommend this doctor. One of his staff members tends to be rude, but that can easily be overlooked.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

I never had a moment of pain from the achilles surgery, truly wonderful experience. I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

He is a great doctor with great staff! Highly recommend him!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

An excellent doctor that shook my hand with a smile. He spent more than 5 minutes with me. I wish everyone Dr. could practice like he does.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

An excellent doctor that "Treats patients as he wants to be treated." Treated my problem that no one else could figure out. We need more doctors like him.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag