Rate Dr. Jeffrey E. Kauffman

Dr. Jeffrey E. Kauffman's Ratings

Awesome. Dr. Kauffman accomplished great results in a little over a month. I had the same problem in the past that was treated for almost 2 years and thousands of dollars at MF&A

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Kauffman is a brilliant, kind man. He is an impressive diagnostician , He puts your needs before his pocketbook. He really listens to you and treats you with respect. I would highly recommend this doctor. One of his staff members tends to be rude, but that can easily be overlooked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

I never had a moment of pain from the achilles surgery, truly wonderful experience. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

He is a great doctor with great staff! Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

An excellent doctor that shook my hand with a smile. He spent more than 5 minutes with me. I wish everyone Dr. could practice like he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

An excellent doctor that "Treats patients as he wants to be treated." Treated my problem that no one else could figure out. We need more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448208].votes_count ]]