Dr. Jeremy I. Lieb

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Jeremy I. Lieb has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Jeremy I. Lieb
Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

17/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.8

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jeremy" to "Jeremy I."
RID: 2878596
25/09/13 5 5 5 5 Initially, I was pretty nervous about going to a specialist, especially a urologist. Dr. Lieb made me feel comfortable immediately. He was very nice and patient explaining my condition and treatment options. I left the office with a great feeling, like he really cared about me. I have never felt so comfortable at a doctor's office. I scheduled the necessary surgery and had it done without any problems. Throughout my entire experience I always felt like Dr. Lieb really cared about me. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a Urologist!
RID: 2624347
23/04/13 2 4 3 3 This review is about his staff. My experience with with one of them has been awful. She either hates her job or hated me. Very rude and bossy. Never again. My review about the doctor is neutral as I was disgusted by the behavior of this person.
RID: 2540956
24/01/13 3 2 1 3 My experience with Dr. Lieb was very similar to the reviewer from 5/5/09. He did not want to be bothered dealing with complications from his treatment. Dr. Lieb completely lacks the compassion necessary to treat people, and the consequences can be serious. Dr. Lieb was sent to consult with me while I was in the hospital, and managed my care from that point. He gave little weight to my preferences, overstated the risks of alternative treatments and was unavailable for necessary follow-up. While he claimed to be giving me "preferential" treatment he was completely uncaring about complications from his treatments. I cannot recommend him.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1331708
09/01/11 2 4 5 5 This is based on the Concord, CA office. Unfortunately someone in the office told me they were a part of our insurance plan. This was not true and we had to pay cash for the visit. Dr. Lieb was very fair and charged us the minimum he could get away with. That being said, it was money well spent. Dr. Lieb is an incredible doctor who really connects with his pediatric patients. He is very knowledgeable and always has great advice. He's also willing to listen. He makes my daughter VERY comfortable about a subject that can be difficult to discuss. He speaks not only to the child but to the parents as well. He's truly a wonderful doctor.  Respond
RID: 1211359
19/07/10 3 4 5 5 Dr. Lieb has always taken the time to explain things. He is compassionate, understanding, and highly qualified. He is a terrific doctor and I highly recommend him. I had a very advanced case of kidney stones with mild kidney failure (and other complicating health factors). Dr. Lieb mapped out a treatment plan and we are nearing the end. I am almost back to my old self.  Respond
RID: 1102524
10/02/10 5 5 5 5 i love dr.Lieb. He is very knowledgeble and takes time with his patients.  Respond
RID: 1097092
03/02/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lieb is one of the best doctors I have ever had the honor of meeting. I am glad that his is my doctor. Great man, and very smart.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1096123
02/02/10 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable. Provides great medical care. Very calming personality. I highly recommend Dr. Lieb.
RID: 1095880
02/02/10 5 5 5 5 OUTSTANDING DOCTOR, VERY THOROUGH AND WILLING TO TAKE TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND EXPLAIN PROCEDURES REQUIRED. HARD TO IMAGINE ANY UROLOGIST MORE QUALIFIED THAN DR. LIEB
RID: 878896

05/05/09 2 3 1 3 Dr. Lieb told me that "as a surgeon, (he) just (didn't) have time for the small medical issues" that my daughter was facing, although those same issues were things he SHOULD have had time to deal with since they are UROLOGY issues. He made assumptions about my daughter's condition, WITHOUT bothering to hear updates on her symptoms & was then unapologetic when he was informed about those symptoms and realized my daughter needed further treatment or at least the next step in her care plan. Dr. Lieb lacks the common courtesy and compassion that one would hope for in their doctor. In addition, his staff repeatedly continued to not follow call-back instructions regarding a phone consultation with Dr. Lieb, which lead to a gap in medication treatment for my daughter. That woman was also unconcerned about double-checking on tests ordered when I inquired about them and it took the prompting of the hospital radiologist to get her to ask the doctor about said tests.