Rate Dr. Roscoe S. Nelson

Dr. Roscoe S. Nelson's Ratings

Elizabeth was wonderful and very professional. Dr. Nelson as always a exceptional Dr with a true caring spirit. He is a people person and others Dr could learn from His performance is stellar

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Staff is outstanding. Dr Nelson awesome. Very caring. Great sense of humor. Took care of my mom so effectively and caring. Jennifer and Danielle are outstanding

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Excellent professional.Easy to talk to. Great staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Nelson has been my Urologist since 2003, when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is a great surgeon and I have the utmost confidence in him. I recently had a second, unrelated surgery and he did a great job. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr Nelson explained everything completely. I never had any question as to what was going on or why. I also love that he has email that I can send to anytime. And he actually responds! I had small non urgent questions after my surgery. Simple questions about medications and UTIs. Questions that didn't really require a visit to an office. It was great to be able to email him and get an answer. Highly recommended if you're ever in the unfortunate situation of needing this type of doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

The Peedoc (Dr. Rosco S. Nelson)was highly recomended by my PCP. Sure enough, a few visits and test, and cancer was detected! 37 zaps of radiation later, I was cured! Early detection was the key, Dr.Nelson knew what to look for, once found, he had a plan of attack, and it worked. I have lost 2 friends from Prostate Cancer, and here I am evaluating my Dr. Go figure.! Thnks Dr. Nelson, I owe my remainging life to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

My husband(37) had stage 4 cancer and was referred to Dr. Nelson, by his oncologist Dr. Henry K. Lee for urological issues.Dr. Nelson performed a cystoscopy and put stents in his ureters at Arrowhead. Once the procedure was done my husband was practically rushed out of recovery, blood still covering his lower body. Dr Nelson did not visit with him and as my husband was getting into the car Dr. Nelson rushes out to give us his xray. Soon after it was discovered my husband had a UTI. One week later my husband was in the emergency room for what turned out to be a stroke, the first of many which led to his death two months later! He never had a blood clot before in his life! Dr nelson was negligent in his follow ups during the many times my husband was in the hospital for said strokes! His staff was rude (would call me missy) and almost never returned phone calls. This so called doctor has a god like complex, is very high on himself and as far as I'm concerned a ****!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

I have had several occasions that required me to see Dr. Nelson. I have never meet a doctor that was so down to earth, you not detect any ego very professional but just like talking to a friend. His availability was very accommodating and the follow up very timely and comprehensive. Additionally, he was very responsive when I needed a referral for another specialist. I would highly recommend his practice to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Roscoe actually takes time and emails me answers to my questions. Perfect The Best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2013

Dr. Nelson and his staff are a great group of healthcare providers as a whole. Dr. Nelson himself is a rock-star in my eyes. He took a negative and turned it into a positive for me and for that I am truly grateful to have found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448482].votes_count ]]