Rate Dr. Amish Sheth

Dr. Amish Sheth's Ratings

I cannot recommend this dentist and office enough! I saw Dr Sheth for a couple years for cleanings and a couple chipped teeth. The office is unbelievably warm, welcoming and professional. I was personally greeted each time I walked in like I was an old friend. They call you every 6 months to remind you to make a cleaning appointment (if you want!) which is very helpful for hectic people! first went to Dr. Sheth when I did not yet have Insurance, and he worked with me and gave me incredibly good rates and time to pay. He.addressed a teeth-grinding issue that no other dentist ever has, and because of this, my morning jaw pain/headaches have disappeared. He.explains everything thoroughly and does not push for expensive dental fixes when he knows money is tight (for my mouthguard, which I bought on my own for $20). I only stopped going to this office because I moved away, and I wish I could have taken it with me!

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sheth is such a professional, caring doctor. He immediately puts you at ease and is approachable and knowledgeable. I called his office to ask about a strange symptom I was having, and he followed up immediately. He is really generous with his time and attention. Such a great dentist!

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

I can’t say enough about Dr. Sheth. Far too rare is one able to find a heath care professional that actually cares about their clients’ health. Dr. Sheth not only cares about the well being of his clients, he also makes them feel welcome and at ease. This is saying a great deal in regards to a dentist. In my 5+ years of being a patient of Dr. Sheth, I have never received anything but the highest level of care. My family and I followed him from a previous office to his current one. One could not ask for a better dentist. Do your self a favor and book yourself an appointment. Warm Regards, The Franklin Family

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Such a nice dentist and knowledgeable I wish I had found him sooner!

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag