Rate Dr. Peppy H. Eisenfeld

Dr. Peppy H. Eisenfeld's Ratings

I have gone to Dr Eisenfeld for several different issues. He is without a doubt the best. Knowledgeable, compassionate, gives you time and runs his schedule on time. If I could only find a primary Doctor as great, I medical visits would be pleasant instead of dread. His OR Staff is just as wonderful especially Windy , she is definitely A Florence Nightingale. My whole experience with my last issue was exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I am a retired surgeon and appreciate an on time office, staffed by pleasant and efficient staff, In addition. Dr Eisenfeld is kind, honest, and very capable. I have been to many other podiatrists before my first visit to this office and I will never have to search any further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2012

A rarity: Competent, bright, caring and a good guy too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I'm and RN and developed a foot problem on two occasions. I was impressed with his knowledge and his Diagnosis was correct 2 out of 2.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Intelligent, capable, empathic. Office runs on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

smart; very well-organized; conservative treatment; and fun to be with

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][448526].votes_count ]]