Rate Dr. Christopher J. Chisholm

Dr. Christopher J. Chisholm's Ratings

Absolutely the best. DR. Chisholm and PA. Maria Aceves are super knowledgeable, understanding, caring and very reliable. I have to say with all the pain and frustration that is involved in a severe spinal injury, I was truly blessed to be under your care. Always straight forward, dependable and very fair priced. John, Jenny and Liz have been wonderful as well. You all are top of the line and I am very grateful to you all. Thanks again

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

One of the best doctors I have ever been too. He really explained everything and in the waiting room was a video on the Dead Sea Scrolls...so cool!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Does not seem interested in treating the whole patient. Seems focused on procedures to the exclusion of other treatments. I found the office staff to be unorganized and unfriendly.

Submitted June 20, 2010 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Chisolm in June. He took time out to answer my questions and listen to my pain complaints. He was very understanding and didnt look at me as if I was looking for drugs. What I liked about him was that he tries to figure out why you are having chronic pain. Not just hands out drugs. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is pleasant as well. You will feel taken care of and listened to.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2009 | flag

Only seen Dr. Chisolm one time....but I finally felt understood. He made sure I understood my options. I didnt feel he was talking down to me. I like the fact he tells it point blank. He just doesnt hand out meds but he tries and help figure out why you have the problem. That isn't to say he doesnt leave you in pain. I highly recommend him. His staff is very good as well!!!

Submitted June 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Chisholm is a young doctor with a great attitude. He is easy to talk to and his explanations are clear. I really liked the fact that he gave me treatment options and let me make decisions about my treatment. He didn’t just say this is the one and only way to treat you. He seems very knowledgeable. He didn’t try to rush me through appointments. His treatments have been right on. His website is informative.

Submitted May 3, 2009 | flag