Rate Dr. Dawn Reinders

Dr. Dawn Reinders's Ratings

I have been a repeat customer. Never again. I have been given the worst glasses I have ever EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER HAD. THE WORST. Be warned DONT GO HERE.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr.Reinders for many years now and have always felt as though she explains everything in great detail and cares for her patients. She was in no rush to get me out of there. Her office has one of the best selections of good quality eyeglasses in Vancouver. They are a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. I also believe in supporting local businesses. I friends that travel hours to come and see Dr.Reinders. I would recommend this office.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag

Have been going to Dr Reinders for years, through her diligence she found a retina issue that if not caught early would have resulted in a much worse situation. She booked me into a superb specialist in days. She is extremely thorough and helpful. While their prices are not the cheapest you do get the care and after service if something goes wrong, i.e you get what you pay for. Anita in dispensing is also very knowledgeable and helpful.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Reindeers for over 10 years. She is everything I wish that all healthcare providers were. She is very knowledgeable, takes the time that is needed to explain things, is honest & upfront, and really seems to care. I trust her thoroughly & highly recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Reinders is by far one of the best optometrists in the Vancouver area.. She was on time, very professional, kind and she really cared. I have been seeing her for a couple years now. Not only was her work excellent but her staffs work was also outstanding. From the check in picking out glasses and help with contact lenses they made it a good experience. I recommend this clinic to everyone with great confidence!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2010 | flag

I was very pleased with my eye exam here. As I have an eye condition that is not usual, I am so happy that I have found someone who is willing to take the time to be able see me on a regular basis.

Submitted June 8, 2010 | flag

The doctor was fantastic very knowledgeable and detailed. The staff members made the experience even more enjoyable. I would recommend this clinic anyone.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2010 | flag

The staff was very pleasant and helpful with my very cool glasses. the eye exam was thorough, and I got to ask lots of questions which were answered.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2009 | flag

I really enjoyed my experience at this Eye Clinic. All the staff where very helpful and they had a great selection of funky glasses

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

The staff at the entrance were pleasnt and helpful. Then I had my appointment with Dr.Reinders - things went okay but then she refused to give me a contact perscription after I had made the appointment for contacts & glasses. She said unless I was going to buy contacts through them they wouldn't give me a perscription citing that they needed to be refitted. I've never had this problem before and it was really frusterating as this was only clarified to be after my eyes were dialated and I couldn't focus. I was seriously upset as I wasted my insurance on a place that woudldn't do what they advritised. After talking to others about their own exeprience with getting perscriptions I phoned the office back and asked them again why I didn't recive a contact lense perscription. The receptionist (a man( was super rude to me and told me I would have to rebook to have another contact appontment. I will never go here again as the paitents needs don't come first - LOCATED AT 738 GRANVILLE ST.

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag