Rate Dr. Tim B. Cavanaugh

Dr. Tim B. Cavanaugh's Ratings

I loved everything about Cavanaugh Eye Center. I had to travel over an hour to the Center but it was recommended so I decided to try it and wasn't disappointed. My eyesight was bad enough that I had to have a staged procedure so it was roughly 3 months before I finally had the LASIK. During the 5 or 6 appointments (including 2 other surgeries/procedures) I had to go to I got to know some of the staff pretty well. The nurses and doctors were knowledgeable, the receptionists were friendly (a good sign of a good doctor’s office when the employees with maybe the most tedious job in the office are happy), the environment was inviting. Maybe my regular eye doctor was just so subpar that this seemed like paradise but I was extremely happy. I’ve already recommended the Center to several people and my surgery was just last week. I made it a point to get online and get the word out to others looking into corrective eye surgery.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

This is a superb cornea specialist in every respect. Take it from a physician who has been his patient.

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag

Simply Excellent! The most talented Refractive surgeon in the midwest. and a phenomenal staff as well.

Submitted April 29, 2009 | flag