Rate Dr. Aileen King

Dr. Aileen King's Ratings

I saw dr king.April 2nd 2014 And was eight months pregnant.i saw her four hours before i gushed blood while at work and was in labor.when i saw her i explained everything going on And this being my first pregnancy i was told everything was normal n i was having a yeast infection but truth was i had just lost my mucous plug n my placenta membranes had ruptured which i later found out.when i saw dr king i was in a room with a sonogram machine which if she used she would have been able to see what was occurring and prevent it instead she said i was fine And could go to work.it was then i bled And was admitted tothe hospital to try n get contractions to stop yet instead my baby boy was born April 3 at 24 weeks old .he is fighting everyday to survive And his father AND I daily face an emotional rollercoaster when it would have only taken five minutes for her to ensure my childs health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I like Dr King to see her for my yearly check-up. She kind and gentle. I really appreciate her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][449329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I had a hysterectomy through Dr. King. Was left deformed with a huge pouch. Told that it was swelling, then told it was due to initial scar tissue. I am now horrified by my body. I had a C-Section previously, with a slight indent. Scar tissue and stretch marks did not matter. However, the way Dr. King left me...with a pouch and hideously deformed...does matter. Do not go to this woman if you wish to be healthy in appearance, not deformed. Be safe in your decisions! Dr. King may be a great Doctor however, she is NOT great as a surgeon for women who want to look healthy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][449328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. King delivered my 2 kids. She is wonderful!! She is really patient and always took time to listen, especially when I was a first time mom and had lots of questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][449327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2011

Rectocycele & cystocele repair done poorly and had to be redone in 8 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][449326].votes_count ]]