Rate Dr. Philip J. Fischer

Dr. Philip J. Fischer's Ratings

Dr Fischer came recommended to me by a very trusted and well respected Internest in Birmingham. I did however want to do my own research. I had googled several surgeons in Birminhgam area and was impressed with the reviews on Dr Fischer. Of the other doctors I searched none of their patients took the time to write a written review and several had done so for Dr Fischer. That in itself told me a lot. Then I meet his staff. Friendliest staff ever! It's rare to find a great doctor and a friendly and courteous staff. Then I meet he doctor. He was excellent. Genuine. He looked you in the face to greet you. Took time to discuss my case with me and had to make several trips/calls to discuss my case with the Radiologist. He did not rush. I am very impressed with Dr Fischer. I could not be happier with him and his office staff. Not only would I recommend but I would use Dr Fischer again.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fischer has done surgery on my 3 times: breast (lumpectomy), gall bladder and thyroid. He is the nicest doctor I have ever met and his staff is the most caring group of people you could ever hope for. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr.Fischer. He is the BEST doctor I have ever been to. He is compassionate,kind,and spends lots of time with his patients.I had to have major extensive surgery a couple of years ago, ended up having a rare cancer and never had any problems at all from surgery. He is also great researching and trying to find out what can help you the most and also referring you to other doctors that can help your condition.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Fischer by my OBG/GYN because of a mass in my right breast confirmed by mamogram. I had a breast biopsy. This was a very scary time in my life. Dr. Fischer was easy to understand. He took time to explain and ask for questions. He spends quality time with patients! He called me on a holiday (before my scheduled return appointment) to give me good news. He didn't want me to worry over the weekend and holiday. He explained everything to my husband. His office staff was excellent. I would highly recommend this doctor. Patient, kind, knowledgeable, etc. [I am not usually complimentary of doctors! Most are more worried about money than the quality of their care!] Dr. Fischer is very caring!

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag

I would highly recommand Dr. Fisher as a former patient and a nurse. I had a consult done by him reguarding a breast lump. He was extremely nice and patient with me. He truely cares about his patients. His staff was amazing. Helpful and caring.

Submitted April 29, 2009 | flag