Dr. Carmen Sarvas

Rate Dr. Carmen Sarvas

Dr. Carmen Sarvas's Ratings

I don't remember the last time I was in a doctor's office where there was NO receptionist. I waited for about half an hour before Dr. Sarvas came out. It was a routine appointment. Nothing special but would have been nice to not wait so long without knowing where anyone was.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Sarvas is very knowledgeable and is very helpful if there are any issues with the glasses purchased from her practice.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

My family and I have been going to see Dr Sarvas for over 13 years and think she is the best at what she does. No other place is as knowledgable and truthful. We had moved away for 2 years and I did not purchase glasses from anyone else because she is the only one I trust to help me pick out the best glasses for my face shape and I know that they will fit perfectly everytime.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

I've been wearing glasses since I was a child and have seen many optometrists over the years. The exam I received from Dr. Sarvas was by far the most comprehensive I've ever received.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Not only Dr. Sarvas is a great eye doctor ,she treats you as if you are her family . She helped my ill mom calling my workplace pressed zero to get me to get home to my mother! Just above and beyond what a doctor ever does for you . Thank you Dr. Sarvas! Wish all doctors were as caring and compassionate like you:)

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Sarvas for 15 years. She's the best optometrist in the area!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

impressed that doc picks up her own phone and will schedule appointments

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

Professional and well respected. I have had excellent service from Dr. Sarvas over the past few years.

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

Unparalleled. Best optometrist I have ever known. She thinks carefully about what is best for you as the patient. [She has no staff that I know of, but this form insists on a rating.]

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

I think she is wonderful. She found a problem I could have had all my life, when no-one else ever noticed. Thorough is a good word for her!

Submitted April 28, 2009 | flag