Rate Dr. Bora A. Duruman

Dr. Bora A. Duruman's Ratings

Couldn't ask for a better doctor or staff I'm very proud to say he's my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][449906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Duruman for 5 months and I really like him. He sat down and listened to what I had to say and took me seriously, I do not get that "here's another complaining woman" feeling that I have gotten from other Doctors. He gave me a list of options to try to treat my problems gave me the pros and cons of each one and then helped me decided what to try first. Even though it did not work he is not trying another procedure that will hopefully take care of the issue once and for all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][449905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Dr. Duruman is a caring and helpful doctor. The staff members were superb too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][449904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Very professional, caring, understanding, helpful, takes the time to listen, have a lot of respect for him, the best ob/gyn doctor there is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][449903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Kind, professional, courteous, knowledgeable and most supportive. Simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][449902].votes_count ]]