Dr. Irene M. Lui

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Irene M. Lui has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: do do cataracks in eyes?    Email me    Answer it

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Irene" to "Irene M."
RID: 2611695
08/04/13 5 5 5 5 Great optometrist. I actually saw the male optometrist there. Very nice doctor. I was having so much trouble with my old bifocal. I was so pleased with my new prescription. Great experience. I could have gotten glasses elsewhere cheaper but I got the frames I wanted and the prescription was perfect. No complaints.  Respond
RID: 1630307
09/11/11 4 5 5 5 Great Doctor. Dr. Lui was a fantastic optometrist. She was right on the money with my prescription. The bifocals were fitted perfectly.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $235
RID: 976612
31/08/09 5 5 5 5 I was there last weekend to have my eyes checked up and Dr. Irene Lui was absolutely amazing! She is helpful, funny and makes the whole experience so much fun! I would recommend everyone to go see her; you'll love her!
Paid (or co-pay): $96
RID: 869979
24/04/09 5 5 5 5 Fantastice experience. I went there for my annual eye exam and was blown away by the exceptional service. The optometrist there was so helpful. She was able fit me in contacts after 15yrs of trying. It was great. I also got these specialty glasses, completely free of any screws. It is lighter than a matchbook. Great service. I would definetly go back.
Insurance: Aetna