Rate Dr. GREGORY D. Middleton

Dr. GREGORY D. Middleton's Ratings

With excruciating pain in both knees, having just found out that degenerating Osteoporosis and a torn left Mencius, Dr. Gregory Middleton told me to go ahead and exerciser, walk and yoga!

Quote from Dr. Gregory Middleton: "It's NOT so bad, your fine"...
Quote: "what else can I do for you?"

I was completely terrified by him as well as his bedside manner. While still in shock he did NOT address my torn meniscus, told me that if I had surgery with Dr. Robertson it would not work and then he stood up walked to the door, turned stared at me and again asked what he could do for me.

At this point I burst into tears and oddly enough if I did not know any better Dr. Gregory Middleton was pleased with himself! Shame on you for treating numerous patients like this.

He refused any medications despite my pain level and did NOT explain anything on my new MRI'S. I literally had to go that same day to my primary care:
Dr. Carlos Rojas & Dr. Gene Kallenberg who are beyond AMAZING and super caring.

Both explained my MRI'S, calmed me down and helped me to understand the entire process. Thank god for Dr. Rojas & Dr. Kallenberg, without them I would have been at a loss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Middleton is wonderful. He has been so patient with me facing my disease and is willing to squeeze me in when I really need him. He really knows what he's doing and I am so happy I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

This is the 4th Doctor I have seen for hip pain and by far the best in explaining what is happening and willing to work with me to avoid surgery. Other Doctors were either rude or said, if it hurts then lets do hip replacment. Love this Dr. and would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Middleton is a wonderful doctor. He listens to you and answers any questions. He sits directly across from you and looks in your eyes--no hiding behind a computer for him. He also actually examines me. I never feel like he is rushing me out of his office. He also treats you like you might actually have some intelligence of your own. I have heard many horror stories about rheumatologists in this town. I am so lucky I scored one of the good ones because this disease is hard enough to live with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450138].votes_count ]]