Rate Dr. Solon Guzman

Dr. Solon Guzman's Ratings

Worst dentist ever! Staff extremely rude especially Sandra not sympathetic very saractic and rude. Dentists have no knowledge. They rip people off. Don't waste your time or money visiting this office.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

* Don't delete my review!!* I was tricked by Dr. Solons professional looking advertisement. I booked the appointment on the phone and receptionist was so rude and kept telling me that I cant come when I wanted to. She forced me to come in the afternoon. I took the bus and it took me an hour to get there. And when I got there I had to sit like a stupid for almost 2 hours. When they called me in, Dr. Solon was such a rush and he started to scold to the assistants being stupid, not knowing what they are doing. He was so rough and he was putting his angry mood against my teeth. I thought he is unprofessional. He kept leaving the room making me wait. I’m a HUMAN BEING, not the clothes at clearance section that you can pick up and throw away when you don’t like them anymore. I wasted of time and money. even worse I have to spend more money on my dental works again since he did sloppy job on my teeth. I never recommend go to his office. HE IS THE WORST DENTIST THAT I EVER HAD!! Tanga!

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

I used to go to this dentist in the past. Later I found out that he did a lot of fillings which were not needed. Full mouth X ray which was not needed and not used at all. I will never go there again.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Guzman is the Best Dentist I have ever had in my life. He is excellent, he saved my teeth! My teeth were so bad after years of illness & destructive medications if it had not been for his expertise, compassion, generosity and dedication I would have lost them. Now I can smile & eat with confidence, no more pain which has made me more healthy because I can eat properly and happy because I have a beautiful smile again. I suffer with Chronic Pain & He is so compassionate and knowable, he goes out of his way to make me comfortable and make the process pain free, I actually fell asleep while he was doing my last filling. My Husband thinks Dr. Guzman is Wonderful too. He is so nice, the staff are great. We love him!

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

I notice that this clinic still accepting new patient, but everytime I call to book appointment I was always told that all the doctors are fully booked (especially Dr. Solon) and I cant get an appointment sooner than a week or so, even if it is emergency. If this is the case everytime my suggestion is, please get only number of patients that you could conviniently serve.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Solon Guzman is great in dealing with his patient. Very accomodating and helpful. Only time waiting on your appointment is very poor.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Very disrespectful of peoples time. My grandmother waited 2 hours before she got her cleaning done and she does not like sitting for that long. She later complained of back pain since the receptionist kept telling her that her time is "soon". Unbelievable how "professionals" woils make a woman of this age wait for this long.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

My personal experience with Dr. Solon Guzman and his dental clinic has always been positive since I became a patient 5-6 years ago. Dr. Guzman is a personable fellow and he exuded kindness in all the times I have seen him. Despite his hectic schedule, he always took the time to explain to me what was needed to be done and his course of treatment. In the numerous times that I have been back since then, I have never gone back to him for the same issue. His treatment skill is impeccable and I would never trust my dental issues to anyone but him. I would gladly wait to be personally attended by him because I know he always does an excellent, if not a perfect dental job. More power to you and your clinic Dr. Guzman!

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Guzman is a very kind, humorous, loving doctor. He even takes time to work with dental students at UofT. You the best Guuuuuz!

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag