Rate Dr. Solon Guzman

Dr. Solon Guzman's Ratings

He is excellent dentist in what he do in his profession. I would commend he is topnotch dentist and his dental clinics!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Worst dentist ever! Staff extremely rude especially Sandra not sympathetic very saractic and rude. Dentists have no knowledge. They rip people off. Don't waste your time or money visiting this office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450240].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

I used to go to this dentist in the past. Later I found out that he did a lot of fillings which were not needed. Full mouth X ray which was not needed and not used at all. I will never go there again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

Dr. Guzman is the Best Dentist I have ever had in my life. He is excellent, he saved my teeth! My teeth were so bad after years of illness & destructive medications if it had not been for his expertise, compassion, generosity and dedication I would have lost them. Now I can smile & eat with confidence, no more pain which has made me more healthy because I can eat properly and happy because I have a beautiful smile again. I suffer with Chronic Pain & He is so compassionate and knowable, he goes out of his way to make me comfortable and make the process pain free, I actually fell asleep while he was doing my last filling. My Husband thinks Dr. Guzman is Wonderful too. He is so nice, the staff are great. We love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I notice that this clinic still accepting new patient, but everytime I call to book appointment I was always told that all the doctors are fully booked (especially Dr. Solon) and I cant get an appointment sooner than a week or so, even if it is emergency. If this is the case everytime my suggestion is, please get only number of patients that you could conviniently serve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Solon Guzman is great in dealing with his patient. Very accomodating and helpful. Only time waiting on your appointment is very poor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Very disrespectful of peoples time. My grandmother waited 2 hours before she got her cleaning done and she does not like sitting for that long. She later complained of back pain since the receptionist kept telling her that her time is "soon". Unbelievable how "professionals" woils make a woman of this age wait for this long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

My personal experience with Dr. Solon Guzman and his dental clinic has always been positive since I became a patient 5-6 years ago. Dr. Guzman is a personable fellow and he exuded kindness in all the times I have seen him. Despite his hectic schedule, he always took the time to explain to me what was needed to be done and his course of treatment. In the numerous times that I have been back since then, I have never gone back to him for the same issue. His treatment skill is impeccable and I would never trust my dental issues to anyone but him. I would gladly wait to be personally attended by him because I know he always does an excellent, if not a perfect dental job. More power to you and your clinic Dr. Guzman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450232].votes_count ]]