Rate Dr. Wally Dhol

Dr. Wally Dhol's Ratings

I cannot praise Dr. Dhol and his team enough. My oldest daughter went with different ortho and I knew that when it came to my younger one, I had to find a different Doctor. I asked around my school where I worked at and by far, all parents who used Dr. Dhol said nothing but great things regarding him and his staff. What a truly pleasant experience, my daughter loved going there. The staff were all wonderful! Thank you Dr. Dhol and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Outstanding! Dr. Dhol has taken care of my entire family, he IS the BEST! Dr. Dhol takes a lot of pride in his profession, he genuinely cares about his patients, and knows exactly what's going on with each and every one. He will not take shortcuts, and you will have the most amazing teeth when you are finished.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Our experience with Dr.Dhol's was fantastic! The staff was always courteous and polite(even when I forgot my son's appointment!). I went to several other orthodontist's before choosing Dr.Dhol, none of them impressed me as much as Dr.Dhol and his staff. The treatment was explained clearly from the beginning and was right on target. My son got his braces off today and he is so happy! I would highly recommend Dr.Dhol as a great family orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Dhol and his entire team define true customer service and exemplify "above and beyond" in every aspect of their provided services. Dr. Dhol is unquestionably the most knowledgable, skilled, caring, generous, and KIND doctor (in ANY field) I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Likewise, his staff mirrors his commitment to excellence. I refer Dr. Dhol at every opportunity; and will continue to do so long after my treatment is complete. I'm very, VERY grateful to have such an incredible team available to me to address my orthodontic needs. I wish I could give a rating MUCH higher than '5'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Dhol is very knowledgeable and professional, and he takes whatever steps are necessary to ensure his customers are satisfied with their results. His staff are also extremely friendly and do everything in their power to make the entire process from start to finish as pleasant and convenient as possible. The office is a 5 star practice and I recommend Dr. Dhol to everyone who asks about an ortho!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I want to start out by saying that doctors like Dr. Dhol are few and far between. He is an amazing orthodontist with all of the credentials you are looking for in a doctor, AND he has a real passion for his patients. The service is great. Everyone is very nice and professional. I always feel comfortable and know that I am in good hands. The patient rewards program is a nice motivation to brush teeth and go to appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr.Dhol and all of his staff are outstanding. They were recommended to us by our Dentist and we have been very pleased with the whole process. My daughter was in braces for a severe overbite and just had her braces removed. Her teeth are beautiful and her bite is perfect. Throughout the process, the staff were always prompt, kind and knowledgeable. They care for each patient based on their individual needs and remember the children by name. Their office uses up to date technology and have never had any problems scheduling appointments at times that were convenient for my daughter and me. The office also is involved in the local community supporting community events, local schools, charities and sports teams. Each Christmas they host an awesome open house with live Reindeer and pictures with Santa. Great care ~ great service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Bad dentist. would not return- billing was an issue

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

My daughter just finished 2 phases of treatment and her smile is beautiful! Dr. Dhol explained everything at the initial consultation and finished by the date promised! I have referred friends and will continue to refer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489457].votes_count ]]