Dr. Wally Dhol

Dr. Wally Dhol

Rate Dr. Wally Dhol

Dr. Wally Dhol's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

My daughter just finished 2 phases of treatment and her smile is beautiful! Dr. Dhol explained everything at the initial consultation and finished by the date promised! I have referred friends and will continue to refer.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dhol comes highly recommended. My experience with him has always been professional and personable. He has always made my visits a joy and his knowledge and expertise never left me wondering what was happening, or going to happen during the entire 18 months I was in his care. I recommend to anyone his services, I have many family members that are his patients now.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Very condescending doctor. Daughter had an underbite, and we were sold a package to correct it. After the initial visit we were told she would need surgery to have her adenoids removed, but we couldn't get a reasonable answer as to why. We consulted with our family doctor, and he was skeptical, but referred us to a surgeon. The surgeon did not recommend the procedure, so we decided not to (why put a kid through surgery if two real doctors say don't?). Well the package we bought didn't work, and when we ask for more treatment we get all sort of attitude. He wouldn't entertain any other options than the adenoid removal. He told us to get a second opinion, and we did. To another orthodontist! The new orthodontist says adenoid removal is just one option, and recommended another path (which by the way is going to cost less than what we initially pay). Oh and his office is like the hooters, only young girls need apply. Just remember, he has to pay for his fancy office somehow.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

He seemed professional although you only seen him for a few brief minutes. Staff seemed like they were just looking for the hook line and sinker, very quick to rush you into signing an agreement and assure you there are no hidden fees. However after paying a downpayment of over $2000 I see that they have charged me $600 for an initial consultation when it clearly states on web site that consultation is free! I am not sure if that is normal or not in the industry but to me free should mean free. The total overall cost that they have charged me is just shy of $7500. I would recommend to anyone to make sure that you take your time when looking into getting braces, ask alot of questions, really make sure to review what they are charging you for and dont feel rushed into making a decision. Staff seem very impersonal and not very helpful

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

My teenage son is almost done his orthodontic treatment with Dr. Dhol and I am extremely IMPRESSED. The initial free consultation for braces was easy to book and the required treatment plan was very well explained with rational and time frame. I visited multiple other orthodontic consultations prior to my decision to have treatment done for my son by Dr. Dhol and I am thrilled with his competitive price, the high quality care and treatment received. His Mckenzie Town office is clean comfortable and professional with welcoming, pleasant staff. Surprisingly, all appointments have been on time or with very little wait. My son's teeth are looking AMAZING and we are extremely pleased with Dr.Dhol's results. I am happy that my son loves his new perfect smile. I have and would recommend him to others. Thank you, Dr. Dhol.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Our experience with Dr. Dhol and his team has been FANTASTIC. I am always impressed by how GENTLE and PATIENT Dr. Dhol and his team were with my daughter. She was very nervous starting treatment (at 8 years), they always explained to her what they were doing and and answered ALL of her questions. We are so happy with the final results! Thank-you Dr. Dhol!

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

We have been so happy with our experience at MY Orthodontist McKenzie Towne. We decided on taking our son to Dr Dhol after consulting with 5 other orthodontists. His treatment plan seemed to offer the best outcome along with the best experience for our son. The staff has been great, always explaining what each step entails, and that has been very helpful for our son. I really liked that we knew the cost of the whole treatment plan...both phases, so there will not be any surprises in the future . We rarely have had to wait at an appt, and they are always very accommodating. The kids always look forward to the appts, so that says alot. I would highly recommend !!!

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

Very knowledgeable and skilled. Dr Dhol was most concerned that the work that was to be done was the best and most effective for my needs. Would recommend him in a heartbeat. Am aware of Dr Dhol's many acts of charity.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag