Rate Dr. Wally Dhol

Dr. Wally Dhol's Ratings

Dr. Dhol is very knowledgeable and professional, and he takes whatever steps are necessary to ensure his customers are satisfied with their results. His staff are also extremely friendly and do everything in their power to make the entire process from start to finish as pleasant and convenient as possible. The office is a 5 star practice and I recommend Dr. Dhol to everyone who asks about an ortho!!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

I want to start out by saying that doctors like Dr. Dhol are few and far between. He is an amazing orthodontist with all of the credentials you are looking for in a doctor, AND he has a real passion for his patients. The service is great. Everyone is very nice and professional. I always feel comfortable and know that I am in good hands. The patient rewards program is a nice motivation to brush teeth and go to appointments.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr.Dhol and all of his staff are outstanding. They were recommended to us by our Dentist and we have been very pleased with the whole process. My daughter was in braces for a severe overbite and just had her braces removed. Her teeth are beautiful and her bite is perfect. Throughout the process, the staff were always prompt, kind and knowledgeable. They care for each patient based on their individual needs and remember the children by name. Their office uses up to date technology and have never had any problems scheduling appointments at times that were convenient for my daughter and me. The office also is involved in the local community supporting community events, local schools, charities and sports teams. Each Christmas they host an awesome open house with live Reindeer and pictures with Santa. Great care ~ great service!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Bad dentist. would not return- billing was an issue

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

My daughter just finished 2 phases of treatment and her smile is beautiful! Dr. Dhol explained everything at the initial consultation and finished by the date promised! I have referred friends and will continue to refer.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dhol comes highly recommended. My experience with him has always been professional and personable. He has always made my visits a joy and his knowledge and expertise never left me wondering what was happening, or going to happen during the entire 18 months I was in his care. I recommend to anyone his services, I have many family members that are his patients now.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Very condescending doctor. Daughter had an underbite, and we were sold a package to correct it. After the initial visit we were told she would need surgery to have her adenoids removed, but we couldn't get a reasonable answer as to why. We consulted with our family doctor, and he was skeptical, but referred us to a surgeon. The surgeon did not recommend the procedure, so we decided not to (why put a kid through surgery if two real doctors say don't?). Well the package we bought didn't work, and when we ask for more treatment we get all sort of attitude. He wouldn't entertain any other options than the adenoid removal. He told us to get a second opinion, and we did. To another orthodontist! The new orthodontist says adenoid removal is just one option, and recommended another path (which by the way is going to cost less than what we initially pay). Oh and his office is like the hooters, only young girls need apply. Just remember, he has to pay for his fancy office somehow.

Submitted July 20, 2014

He seemed professional although you only seen him for a few brief minutes. Staff seemed like they were just looking for the hook line and sinker, very quick to rush you into signing an agreement and assure you there are no hidden fees. However after paying a downpayment of over $2000 I see that they have charged me $600 for an initial consultation when it clearly states on web site that consultation is free! I am not sure if that is normal or not in the industry but to me free should mean free. The total overall cost that they have charged me is just shy of $7500. I would recommend to anyone to make sure that you take your time when looking into getting braces, ask alot of questions, really make sure to review what they are charging you for and dont feel rushed into making a decision. Staff seem very impersonal and not very helpful

Submitted June 14, 2014