Dr. Wally Dhol

5 1 4.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Wally Dhol

Dr. Wally Dhol's Ratings

I am BLOWN AWAY by the results of my teeth.

Dr Dhol is a wonderful orthodontist and I suggest him every chance I get.

I was not an easy patient. I received double jaw surgery during my treatment with Dr Dhol. I had high expectations. And I had (note: had) a fear of dental work. ALL with a tight deadline. Dr Dhol and his team took this all in strides, assuring me every step of the way.

His support staff are an amazing group of women. Kind, interested and supportive in your progress, fast and attentive. (HUGE thank you to Jenn and Jody!)

Dr Dhol is a very smart man that will take the time to educate you. His professional demeanour and kind heartedness makes the process a lot easier. He will always pop in to say "hi" even when you're in for something quick.

I saw 5 orthodontists before choosing Dr Dhol and I haven't looked back. Thank you Dr Dhol and team - I am SO happy with my smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

My son has been in braces for almost a year and although his smile is looking good, we have not been happy with the absence of the orthodontist at every visit. It seems like the helpers do all the work but the doctor has only been there 2-3 times through our braces. I think it is a lot of money for no attention from the actual qualified person who we are paying for. The staff has been great and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

When we learned that my daughter needed braces we did some homework to find a great orthodontist who was professional, caring and fair in terms of cost. Dr Dhol and his staff at myORTHODONTIST exceeded our expectations. I feel confident and satisfied that they have the best interest of their patients at heart. They made me comfort and were patient in answering all my questions. My daughter actually looks forward to going there - no fear or anxiety at all! I'd recommend Dr Dhol in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Walinder Dhol has treated both my daughters and I can't say enough about his workmanship, business ethics and genuine care for his patients. Budgeting for braces is very difficult, Dr. Dhol and his staff worked with my family to make it doable. His aftercare program is awesome. My eldest daughter had her braces removed years ago after being treated for severe overbite and overcrowding. She broke her retainer was extremely upset that her teeth would shift back. I called Dr. Dhol's office and they were very accommodating when she was home for college break. I have heard horror stories about orthodontists and am glad that we were blessed with Dr. Dhol and when you meet him you will see a dedicated true professional. Thank you Dr. Dhol and thank you to your staff. My kids smiles look better every day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

This is a referring doctors office, exceptional care for my patients, have seen enough cases to only refer here. Many great ortho offices in Calgary but make sure they do phase 1 and 2 like Wally's office rather than waiting for all the adult teeth to come in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Dr. Dhol and his staff are in a league of their own and I could not be hapier with the treatment my children are receiving. It is refreshing to be in an office that has a positive work environment and that everyone loves the work they are doing. I have an 8 and 9 year old that have been in treatment for the past year. I always receive my next appointment before leaving the office but if any of my children have discomfort I was told not to wait and to bring them in so they can see what the cause may be. Dr. Dhol always explains the treatment being accomplished at each appointment and is ready to answer any questions I may have. I highly recommend Dr. Dhol and when you meet him you will see a dedicated true professional. Thank you Dr. Dhol and thank you to your staff. My kids smiles look better every day.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Dohl and his staff. I would recommend him to everyone that needs braces and other treatment. They go the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Awesome experience all around. Dr. Staff. Facility. Treatment. Love it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Dhol. He has great staff and friendly service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Very friendly staff. My Invisalign has done wonders for my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690565].votes_count ]]