Rate Dr. Wally Dhol

Dr. Wally Dhol's Ratings

Dr. Walinder Dhol has treated both my daughters and I can't say enough about his workmanship, business ethics and genuine care for his patients. Budgeting for braces is very difficult, Dr. Dhol and his staff worked with my family to make it doable. His aftercare program is awesome. My eldest daughter had her braces removed years ago after being treated for severe overbite and overcrowding. She broke her retainer was extremely upset that her teeth would shift back. I called Dr. Dhol's office and they were very accommodating when she was home for college break. I have heard horror stories about orthodontists and am glad that we were blessed with Dr. Dhol and when you meet him you will see a dedicated true professional. Thank you Dr. Dhol and thank you to your staff. My kids smiles look better every day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

This is a referring doctors office, exceptional care for my patients, have seen enough cases to only refer here. Many great ortho offices in Calgary but make sure they do phase 1 and 2 like Wally's office rather than waiting for all the adult teeth to come in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Dr. Dhol and his staff are in a league of their own and I could not be hapier with the treatment my children are receiving. It is refreshing to be in an office that has a positive work environment and that everyone loves the work they are doing. I have an 8 and 9 year old that have been in treatment for the past year. I always receive my next appointment before leaving the office but if any of my children have discomfort I was told not to wait and to bring them in so they can see what the cause may be. Dr. Dhol always explains the treatment being accomplished at each appointment and is ready to answer any questions I may have. I highly recommend Dr. Dhol and when you meet him you will see a dedicated true professional. Thank you Dr. Dhol and thank you to your staff. My kids smiles look better every day.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Dohl and his staff. I would recommend him to everyone that needs braces and other treatment. They go the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Awesome experience all around. Dr. Staff. Facility. Treatment. Love it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Dhol. He has great staff and friendly service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Very friendly staff. My Invisalign has done wonders for my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Great experience. My daughter loves her invisalign and is always happy to go to myORTHODONTIST. Staff are fantastic and super friendly. Dr. Dhol is extremely knowledgable and great to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

He is really good! I recommended 100% Congrats to him and the staff, you made a wonderful job in my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Dhol. My son is currently a patient of Dr. Dhol's and he has been terrific along with the entire staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641167].votes_count ]]