Rate Dr. Brandith G. Irwin

Dr. Brandith G. Irwin's Ratings

Horrible service. Nothing bad to say about the doctor but when I called to make an appointment, the front desk was extemely unhelpful. They kept telling me that I would have to see Mrs. Patton for my medical problems. I wanted to see an experienced dertmatologist as I am tired of going to people who don't know anything. When I made it clear that I want to only see either Dr. Irwin or Dr. Rogers she kept telling me and assuming I would go in on a Tuesday without giving me more options and saying that Tuesday they are both busy. When I asked about Monday, she said oh yes Dr. Rogers is available on Mondays, but we recommend people who do patch testing to come on a Tuesday because that takes a little bit more time, since you have to come back 2 days after for a check up. Now does that make any sense?! Too bad they have to play those games...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

This is one of the most arrogant office I have ever had to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450812].votes_count ]]