Rate Dr. Richard H. Still

Dr. Richard H. Still's Ratings

Dr. Stills is an excellent doctor!! He is a Great surgeon as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

This is a great doctor. He removed my kindney due to cancer. All throughout this surgery he kept me in the loop (took the time to explain and show me the cancer on the x-rays) He and his staff never fail to contact me for all of the follow-up needed as time passes. I just had my yearly check up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Great doctor who shows great concern and goes far beyond what most doctors do and great and very courteous staff who are very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Still last year with a large kidney stone. Things were ok but I never really felt a connection to him or his staff. He did explain what was going to happen in each procedure so that was good. I currently have more stones---found out a week ago. I have spoken with his office 1 time in the duration of a week and have left messages for someone to call me back. I will not be going back to his office as I have an appointment set with a different urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I just wanted everyone to know what a great Doctor that Dr. Still is! He has done multiple surgeries on me. He has treated me with such kindness and understanding. He takes the time to explain the procedures and possible risks associated with them. However, I have had no complications with any of them. Not only is he considerate and very knowledgeable, but so is his staff. They are very friendly and, like Dr. Still, truly care about you, the person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr Still botches a simple cystocele and rectocele in March of 2009 in which I was sent to a pelvic reconstructionist. I had three surgeries to correct this horrific mistake. All of which were unnecessary and very painful. I have a 10 inch scar on my lower abdomen and an 8 inch scar on the back of my leg, both from skin graphs to enlarge my vaginal area from stitching the vaginal area too small.(So small indeed that an index finger could not be inserted for regular GYN exam)I had cauterzation several times to burn areas of the cervix to clean up the areas to improve upon the surgery from time to time during each surgery. I wore a pelvic dialator for several weeks. This whole unnecessary process took from March 2009 until December 2010. It was supposed to be a simple bladder and bowel tie up...I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr.Still, and his entire staff are great! I tell my friends that he takes too good of care of you.hes a great doctor who cares about his patients and spend time with his patients. You are not rushed in and out. He always has a smile on his face and is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2012

Im a 57 YO Male that was refered to Dr. Still by my Family Physician. I have been going to Dr. Still for several Yrs now. He is the best Urologist I have ever been to. Very Attentive and thorough. I will continue to be his patient until he decides to stop seeing patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450854].votes_count ]]