Rate Dr. Zafer Mian

Dr. Zafer Mian's Ratings

Dr Mian is the best! He's always great with my son and never in a rush to prescribe until he's sure there is a need. Very knowledgeable about latest science / research. Would recommend him to everyone without a doubt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr Mian is awesome! Just look at what other people are saying as well. He is smart and doesn't make you feel dumb. Very honest and trustworthy. The whole clinic is great, including the pharmacy next door, they work well together. I forgot to tell Dr. Mian about a drug that I was taking, but I remembered to tell the pharmacist, he recommended something else that would be better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

So grateful to have found this wonderful GP. After a sudden move to be closer to family for support after some significant health problems, I spent the past 2 years being followed by specialists but had no real GP to tie things together. Not only is Dr. Mian more than knowledgeable, he is easy to communicate with and takes his time to think objectively. A big thanks to Dr. Mian and his staff (including the other clinic doctors) for their good care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I have had the opportunity to consult with Dr. Mian re: my health on various occasions and every time I see him, he always takes the extra time to listen and explain things to me. Dr. Mian is very knowledgeable, helpful, patient and truly cares for his patients. I have also referred my mother to him for medical consultations because I know she will be in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

As a patient of Dr. Mian's for nearly 9 years now, I can honestly say that he is one of the best I have ever come across. I find him to be patient, thorough, and attentive. My children and husband see him, too. My kids actually look forward to seeing the doctor, as Dr Mian speaks gently and directly to them, putting them at ease and making them feel as though they have a voice. Whether we see him on the days when he is working late, or on a Saturday, or during his walk-in hours, Dr Mian's hours are fantastic, enabling us to see the doctor whenever we need, even after work or on a weekend. I love that he doesn't rush to prescribe meds unnecessarily and only does so when warranted. If I need a prescription filled, the clinic has an attached pharmacy - a godsend for a busy mother when children are ill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I highly recommend him! Dr Mian is the complete package from compassion to professionalism. He has always listened and been informative whenever I have visited, never rude or uninterested in what I have to say, I am VERY pleased with him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Mian is very professional, knowledgeable and caring. He definitely takes his time and never seems rushed which is a nice change from all the other doctors I've ever encountered. He is always available on short notice He is very thorough in his diagnosis. It is refreshing that he also embraces alternative medicine and is a good doctor to talk to about natural remedies. Found me a neurologist for Parkinson in 6 weeks at TO General Hospital, where as all other doctors the wait was 6-8 months.He was the first to diagonoze my Parkinson and also arrange for an urgent MRI. I would reccomenend him to all friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

My family and extended family have been patients of Dr. Mian's for years. His soft spoken manner puts you at ease. Very patient and takes time to diagnose and explain his findings in simple terms. He gives you all options for treatment so you can make an informed decision. Not quick to prescribe harsh meds or antibiotics like other doctors I have had. Very knowledgeable, caring and spends time with his patients! Best doctor I would recommend for all ages!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr Zafer Mian has been my doctor for a number of years. He is always available to meet my needs and answers question in a language I can understand...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450884].votes_count ]]