Rate Dr. Joseph G. Ibrahim

Dr. Joseph G. Ibrahim's Ratings

I have been to many pain management doctors and Dr. Ibrahim is the best. He takes time to listen without you feeling rushed. My pain has been managed very well since becoming a patient about 1 1/2 yrs ago. I highly recommend his office. His phycision assistant Melissa is also excellent.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Caring, compasionate , the best Dr to go to if you're in severe pain. He will find a way to help you.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of NJ Spine and Pain for nearly three years. I suffer from herniated discs in the neck and back along with hip and TMJ problems. The office is clean, efficient and pleasant. Both, Doctor and Ibrahim and PA, Melissa Gallagher treat me monthly. My condition has gone to being in severe pain to living a normal life. I occasionally need trigger point shots and every three or four months need either a neck epidural or hip nerve block shot. The results are fantastic. I am so glad I was lucky enough to find their practice Anyone in severe pain should consider trying their practice. I thank both Doctor Ibrahim and Melissa Gallagher for their help. Thank You, Francis Brancato

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Ibrahim for over 2 months now and I Must say hes a rare find, he listens and wants to help with sincerity, please stay like this doc, theres nothing wrong with being sincere and good to your patients. The same goes for his wonderful pa Dr. Melissa Gallagher, what a great group. Never a bad visit. Unfortunately as mentioned earlier by another commentator, his staff is rude. Not sure why they cant fix this. Specifically Jasmine, its a shame they work so hard to keeping a healthy environment only to be ruined by a poor staff member. Hopefully they can stay on top of things and wont give persons like Jasmine a chance to ruin an entire operation. With lots of love.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Extremely proficient and caring. Melissa his assistant takes all the time you need in explaining why I am in such pain and what the plan is to resolve the issues to bring back to getting around in a normal capacity as best as they can. I have several bulging disc with arthritis in the cervical and lumbar spine. I am still in the process of needle injections and still in pain only due to the fact that treatment has not yet been completed and the arthritis cannot be helped.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

I am a relatively new patient but am impressed with the experience I have had so far. I feel that my best interest is truly what they are concerned with and the PA, Melissa is a very compassionate and knowlegable person.I think I will be staying here long term....Glad to finally find somewhere I am confident in.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Ibrahim for several years. At first his staff was professional, courteous and well informed. In the last several months there was a complete staffing overhaul. Almost all the competent people have been replaced. The attention has declined enormously. His practice has grown too much, the personalized care once given is no longer available. He hired a NP and as well as changed his PA and now it appears you only see them and not the doctor. When you have an appt with the doctor; he is either 2 hours late or the staff asks if you want to see the NP. So, after being a great place the quality has declined. I'm changing doctors.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

Best physician I have ever met!Kind, careing, friendly! I would recommend Dr. Ibrahim to everyone.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

My first appointment with Dr. Ibrahim was unbelieveable! I have NEVER been to a doctor who took so much time examining me, all questions I asked were answered completely, if I still was not sure or I was concerned he noticed and explained more! I was with him for almost an hour! Best knowledgeable, honest, wonderful bedside manner, caring, compasionate doctor i have ever been too! He is not in it for the money as most Pain Management Doctors who just keep injecting you with steriods until you are 60 pounds heavier, in more pain from the weight gain, pre-diabetic, then pancreatitis with stones from having so many Steroid Injections! Past Pain Mgmt Doctors had me going to PT 3-4 x's per week in their practice (more money) for 5 years which did not help at all! Dr. Ibrahim said 5 years? OH NO! He said he wanted to find out WHY I AM GETTING AND HAVE 8 HERN/BULGNG DISCS IN MY BACK AND 4 IN MY NECK!I absolutely LOVE this Doctor!Also,Dr. Melissa Gallagher who is his PA is just as AWESOME

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ibrahim is very compassionate about his patients. Unlike other doctors, I've been to, he really listens to what you have to say. And gives a detailed reason. I feel in good hand in his care and will continue to treat with him. Dr. Ibrahim spent more time speaking to me on one visit then all my doctors visits combined.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag