Rate Dr. Julian Feller

Dr. Julian Feller's Ratings

Never been more insulted and under minded in my life. Very rude and arrogant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Had two acl reconstructions knee didnt feel right after second sugury was told by julian that it was floating miniscus... Just went to run in a strait line and knee went sideways as if there was no graft and has now swallowen to twice the size! My knee has been butched and is in a far worse state wish i never went to julian

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I had a full knee replacement May 2012 by Prof Julian Feller, I can't recommend him highly enough and found his bedside manner fantastic. Always managed to get a smile or laugh out of me each day. I found him a very compassionate man who understood the pain I had been experiencing and the level of damage to my knee. I underwent an Arthroscopy on the knee with another surgeon and I woke to more pain than I had been experiencing before the surgery, it never went away. I requested a replacement for some time but was refused . After 18 months of chronic pain I decided to research Orthopaedic Surgeons, not knowing any I just read and read. I continually returned to Julian's site and finally decided to call for an appointment, I must admit it is a long wait but as far as I am concerned it was well worth it. I am waiting again to see Julian re concerns with the other knee, torn meniscus cartilage, possibly just a clean out but I trust Prof Julian Feller to make the correct call for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Fantastic knee surgeon. Have been seeing him for the best part of 20 years for patella instability and has always been very encouraging. I like the fact that he is really conservative too. He also communicates with my Sports Physician regularly which makes a big difference.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Brilliant surgeon. Had knee replacement April 2013 and havn't looked back. Walking without pain. Thank you so much Mr. Feller

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

My Knee was in a very bad state,broken off bone in several spots. He got me doing exercises for approx 12mths before he even suggested surgery.When it became worse ,he operated and my knee is great. He may not have the best bed side manner,but he is an excellent surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Could not have had a better experience, after a disaster with local Drs I travelled some distance to have my knee assessed and repaired by Julian. He did a fantastic job, and I have returned to the sport that caused the issue in the first place. Staff were very accommodating, and Julian was very thorough and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

This guy is so over rated. He has operated on me 3 times and he is rude, unhelpful and uncaring and has left my knees in an appalling state. There is much better out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2012

Absolute professional in his field! Knowledgable extremely helpful and great communication throughout the complete process and post op care is above and beyond. He is happy to listen, discuss and explain all aspects of injury/operation. Have had two operations and more than happy with the outcome. Would not hesitate recommending him, hell I already do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

Julian did a full reco on my knee, he is fantastic and one of the best surgeons for knees. It can be a long wait to see him, however he is a very busy surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451293].votes_count ]]